CaptainOmar111
    On My Way To Earn $1,000
    CaptainOmar111's Avatar Become A Pro!

Do not trust those players tomorrow and tonight !!!

N.Petrova X C.Wozniacki ( Wil start after 1 hour )

Raonic X Tsonga

Do not trust C.Woziniacki with her weak hand and She will lose tonight 99% or at least the play " +1,5 sets for Netrova @ 1.50 is awesome !!! "

Do not trust Tsonga because he will lose after his play in the past month in Dubai , against James Blake , tonight against Fish who was going to kick him out !!! , so the best play for this game is " +1,5 sets for Raonic @ 1.51 "

Iam sure about that especially Petrova x Woz game !! Good Luck

Note ::: It is just my personal opinion !!! and my opinion said Beyrdech will bean Roger Fedrer in Dubai @ 3.50 and it was right !!! nothing is %100 in sports so be careful !!! Good Luck All
    Last edited by CaptainOmar111; 03-13-13 at 12:02 AM.

ohumad
    ohumad's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

Was leaning towards Petrova myself since she won decisively in Sofia. Some concerns I have though are that she lost to Errani recently (similar pusher to Woz) and the courts are slower here. Maybe I'll make a live bet. Will you take Petrova for the match or just +1.5?

CaptainOmar111
    On My Way To Earn $1,000

Quote Originally Posted by ohumad View Post
    Was leaning towards Petrova myself since she won decisively in Sofia. Some concerns I have though are that she lost to Errani recently (similar pusher to Woz) and the courts are slower here. Maybe I'll make a live bet. Will you take Petrova for the match or just +1.5?
    Petrova will win it because WOZ is the worst player to watch , she plays worse than Radwanska tonight !!!
    but 1,5 + is the best tonight and we will take it tomorrow against Tsonga !!! stay away of who will win .. handicap is the best !!!

fuckin bookies offered Petrova @ 1.90 when she was playing against Sara Errani and now , when she plays against the worst & weakest player in top 50 , they offer her @ 2.40 LOOOOOL !!!

Good Luck !!!

lucasdawg
    pro as sometimes
    lucasdawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5519

i thought tsonga would take raonic match, even though his service games are difficult to break it seems like tsonga pushes his enforced errors alot which then makes him play with pressure. i think this match is more controlled by tsonga, it depends on how he plays. if tsongas unforced error counts are low it could be a difficult game for raonic.

CaptainOmar111
    On My Way To Earn $1,000

Quote Originally Posted by lucasdawg View Post
    i thought tsonga would take raonic match, even though his service games are difficult to break it seems like tsonga pushes his enforced errors alot which then makes him play with pressure. i think this match is more controlled by tsonga, it depends on how he plays. if tsongas unforced error counts are low it could be a difficult game for raonic.
    disagree !!! Tsonga today against Fish and yesterday against James Blake was the worst and specially in the sunny weather , he feels tired !!! can not see him win in straight sets at all and that will not happen !!! if he wins , he will go with 2-1 !!!

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainOmar111 View Post
    Petrova will win it because WOZ is the worst player to watch , she plays worse than Radwanska tonight !!!
    but 1,5 + is the best tonight and we will take it tomorrow against Tsonga !!! stay away of who will win .. handicap is the best !!!

fuckin bookies offered Petrova @ 1.90 when she was playing against Sara Errani and now , when she plays against the worst & weakest player in top 50 , they offer her @ 2.40 LOOOOOL !!!

Good Luck !!!
    Not good a lot of the time to bet based on your hatred of a player. Often skews your view. Good luck, no vested interest in this one - but Wozniacki plays well at this tournament & Petrova is always difficult to gauge.

CaptainOmar111
    On My Way To Earn $1,000

Quote Originally Posted by EaglesPhan36 View Post
    Not good a lot of the time to bet based on your hatred of a player. Often skews your view. Good luck, no vested interest in this one - but Wozniacki plays well at this tournament & Petrova is always difficult to gauge.
    Still see +1,5 is won bet !!! Good Luck

OhMyEli
    OhMyEli's Avatar Become A Pro!

Still see +1,5 is won bet !!! Good Luck

Ah shit, not that youre a mush but 2/3 of the time when someone makes a thread like this because they lost money on someone and are fading them the next time out, they lose the bet. I'm already on the over or else I would be fading this call, I thought the same way of Woz, but I see a dominant 6-4, 6-3 coming

OhMyEli
    OhMyEli's Avatar Become A Pro!

My strong lean is 6-4, 6-3 for Woz perhaps even 6-2 once she breaks down Peti

CaptainOmar111
    On My Way To Earn $1,000

Quote Originally Posted by OhMyEli View Post
    Ah shit, not that youre a mush but 2/3 of the time when someone makes a thread like this because they lost money on someone and are fading them the next time out, they lose the bet. I'm already on the over or else I would be fading this call, I thought the same way of Woz, but I see a dominant 6-4, 6-3 coming
    Iam not playing both bets , just warn players here !!! as usual , I saw Beydetch will win Roger and I asked all people to do that but I did not and Berdeytch won !!!

Ontnr
    Ontnr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Quote Originally Posted by OhMyEli View Post
    Do you have any stats on this?

I'm assuming you're not meaning 2/3 literally, but that they lose often enough for it being very profitable to bet on the other side.

If this is correct, I would rate it as sensational as ..uhm.. Peter Pan actually being real.

shabang
    shabang's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1931

you think petrova huh? you think pet will the 2nd set?

shabang

I think petrova is getting too frustrated to win this..

CaptainOmar111
    On My Way To Earn $1,000

Petrova made 3 double faults in 1 serve game LOL !!! I think her hand has an issue

CaptainOmar111
    On My Way To Earn $1,000

Note ::: It is just my personal opinion !!! and my opinion said Beyrdech will bean Roger Fedrer in Dubai @ 3.50 and it was right !!! nothing is %100 in sports so be careful !!! Good Luck All

shabang

I'm going to have to go with woz

Hardcoar
    Curious Nick and Tenacious Kokk
    Hardcoar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4615

I'm considering Tsonga -1.5 sets, depending on what odds I'm able to get my hands on.

Iam not playing both bets , just warn players here !!! as usual , I saw Beydetch will win Roger and I asked all people to do that but I did not and Berdeytch won !!!
    You shouldn't advise bets as though they were locks when you don't intend to wager on them, in my opinion.

Good to see you've figured that much out.

CaptainOmar111
    On My Way To Earn $1,000

Quote Originally Posted by Hardcoar View Post
    I'm considering Tsonga -1.5 sets, depending on what odds I'm able to get my hands on.

You shouldn't advise bets as though they were locks when you don't intend to wager on them, in my opinion.

Good to see you've figured that much out.
    Iam not advising everyday , just post my opinion for the 2nd time here through 1 month !!! and Iam free to do that !!! Also i think when I expected Berdytch play , I did not see the same words from your side !!! but anyway , your -1,5 will depend on Raonic strength serve !!! but I advise you to watch Tsonga game yesterday against Fish to see how bad is Tsonga lately !!! Good Luck Man

swissbank007
    swissbank007's Avatar Become A Pro!

Petrova made 3 double faults in 1 serve game LOL !!! I think her hand has an issue
    the issue with Petrova is not her hand but her head!!!!she is a wierdo!!!....but strangly you an trust her in double where she is much more stable!!!

CaptainOmar111
    On My Way To Earn $1,000

Quote Originally Posted by swissbank007 View Post
    the issue with Petrova is not her hand but her head!!!!she is a wierdo!!!....but strangly you an trust her in double where she is much more stable!!!
    Who said I do not trust her at Doubles !!! I trust her and Serpotnik more than Errani/Vince !!! but I do not bet on an event I will not be able to watch it on TV or Internet streaming !!! and most of Doubles 99% are not streamed !!! Good Luck

Hardcoar

Iam not advising everyday , just post my opinion for the 2nd time here through 1 month !!! and Iam free to do that !!! Also i think when I expected Berdytch play , I did not see the same words from your side !!! but anyway , your -1,5 will depend on Raonic strength serve !!! but I advise you to watch Tsonga game yesterday against Fish to see how bad is Tsonga lately !!! Good Luck Man
    I absolutely agree, and never indicated otherwise: You can give advice as much as you like. I never denied you your freedom to do so – I gave my opinion on it.

If I recall correctly, I advised you to place a large wager on Berdych when you made that prediction. Whether your picks win or not is completely irrelevant to my point, however.

The key difference here, however, is that you never said: "Berdych +1.5 sets can't lose, but I'm not placing a wager on it. Why? FK you in the face that's why!" You simply said what you thought the outcome would be.

Had you said "I think Wozniacki and Tsonga are bad bets at these odds" I wouldn't have opposed it in the first place, other than possibly claiming it doesn't deserve its own filler thread.

Hopefully that clears things up about what I mean, and the fact that I was giving you my opinion, not forbidding you from writing in a public forum. You can write whatever you like.

I haven't decided yet whether I will bet on Tsonga or not. ML is looking tempting as well and is obviously safer, but I think there's more value in a straights win. Whatever the case the odds on Tsonga are clearly too high. I did watch Tsonga last night.

Thanks, and good luck with any bets you make as well! : )

CaptainOmar111
    On My Way To Earn $1,000

I absolutely agree, and never indicated otherwise: You can give advice as much as you like. I never denied you your freedom to do so – I gave my opinion on it.

If I recall correctly, I advised you to place a large wager on Berdych when you made that prediction. Whether your picks win or not is completely irrelevant to my point, however.

The key difference here, however, is that you never said: "Berdych +1.5 sets can't lose, but I'm not placing a wager on it. Why? FK you in the face that's why!" You simply said what you thought the outcome would be.

Had you said "I think Wozniacki and Tsonga are bad bets at these odds" I wouldn't have opposed it in the first place, other than possibly claiming it doesn't deserve its own filler thread.

Hopefully that clears things up about what I mean, and the fact that I was giving you my opinion, not forbidding you from writing in a public forum. You can write whatever you like.

I haven't decided yet whether I will bet on Tsonga or not. ML is looking tempting as well and is obviously safer, but I think there's more value in a straights win. Whatever the case the odds on Tsonga are clearly too high. I did watch Tsonga last night.

Thanks, and good luck with any bets you make as well! : )
    that thread of Woz & Tsonga make dogs talk more about me !!! I have never picked anything wrongly but here I did not bet !!! just posted my opinion such as others post threads to fade some players !!! anyway ... be aware that Tsonga is lazy !!!
    Last edited by CaptainOmar111; 03-13-13 at 11:22 AM.

Hardcoar

You don't understand. I don't care if your picks win or lose. That's completely beside the point to me. I'll leave it at that.

Tsonga doesn't always take things too seriously, true.

Anyway, thanks for the heads up!

CaptainOmar111
    On My Way To Earn $1,000

You don't understand. I don't care if your picks win or lose. That's completely beside the point to me. I'll leave it at that.

Tsonga doesn't always take things too seriously, true.

Anyway, thanks for the heads up!
    Yeah Tsonga always play like he is training and do not feel sad when he lose such as the players who bet on him Good Luck man and what do you think of Roger Federrer & Nadal tonight !!! both of them now at parlay = 1.45 which is awesome !!!

Hardcoar

I think Federer is a better bet than Nadal at current odds, but I wouldn't touch either one.

Then again I'm a pussy when it comes to massive favorites, because I find there is rarely value to be had on them, so I might be the wrong person to ask for such advice.

I think Federer odds are fair, and I think there is value in Gulbis odds actually. Due to current circumstances, that match is more or less a coinflip at this point.

Also, that parlay @ 1.45 isn't any more awesome than Nadal @ 1.25 and Federer @ 1.16, is it? ; )

Sawyer
    Sawyer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6650

Tsonga-Raonic. What a horrible matchup. Two unreliable, unpredictable players. Anything can happen. Maybe it's best to stay away. Why not take a shot with Tie-Break Yes? Good luck!

ohumad

Quote Originally Posted by Sawyer View Post
    Tsonga-Raonic. What a horrible matchup. Two unreliable, unpredictable players. Anything can happen. Maybe it's best to stay away. Why not take a shot with Tie-Break Yes? Good luck!
    Tsonga loves tie-breaks lol. And best to stay away but that's hard haha.

lucasdawg
    pro as sometimes
    lucasdawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5519

was gonna bet tsonga last minute. if he wins you cost me money!!

ohumad

I lean Tsonga too. Can still grab it .

CaptainOmar111
    On My Way To Earn $1,000

N.Petrova X C.Wozniacki ( Wil start after 1 hour )

Raonic X Tsonga

Do not trust C.Woziniacki with her weak hand and She will lose tonight 99% or at least the play " +1,5 sets for Netrova @ 1.50 is awesome !!! "

Do not trust Tsonga because he will lose after his play in the past month in Dubai , against James Blake , tonight against Fish who was going to kick him out !!! , so the best play for this game is " +1,5 sets for Raonic @ 1.51 "

Iam sure about that especially Petrova x Woz game !! Good Luck

I see now that I was correct about Tsonga game and +1,5 for Raonic is won already !!! . On the other hand , Petrova lost in Tiebreak for 1st set and injured her leg in the 2nd set so I see myself going well !!!

Hardcoar

You could see things that way. Or, you could see that he lost the first set and came back to win with an injury.

Whichever makes you feel better.

CaptainOmar111
    On My Way To Earn $1,000

You could see things that way. Or, you could see that he lost the first set and came back to win with an injury.

Whichever makes you feel better.
    the 1st anyway , it is ended !!! did you place a bet on the Indian Wells today ??

Hardcoar

Simon and Gulbiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis, but that's it.

Was afraid of Tsonga live since he bitched out with the knee, and 'dat trainer (hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahaha)!

Nevermind. If you don't bet you also don't lose any money. ; )

Edit: Considering Berlocq 1:st set @ 11 (that's +1000 for you crazy Americans).
    Last edited by Hardcoar; 03-13-13 at 05:07 PM.

CaptainOmar111
    On My Way To Earn $1,000

Simon and Gulbiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis, but that's it.

Was afraid of Tsonga live since he bitched out with the knee, and 'dat trainer (hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahaha)!

Nevermind. If you don't bet you also don't lose any money. ; )

Edit: Considering Berlocq 1:st set @ 11 (that's +1000 for you crazy Americans).
    fuckkin channel in my TV will stream Berdytch game after I placed a bet on Roger !!! WTFFFF !!! my connection does not play online streaming good because it is slow !!!