gregm
    gregm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 121

Jennifer Capriati

This story is a few weeks old but pretty funny quote in here " Jennifer Capriatis furious backhand of hers could net her battery charges" It does seem like this dude has a habit of getting beat up by his rich girlfriends after they have taken him to parties and given him money.

"Police say Capriati, 36, punched Ivan Brannan in the chest at the Oxygen Gym and Spa in North Palm Beach Fla., Feb. 14, before the altercation had to be broken up by a yoga instructor. Brannan, a former college golfer, was able to flee and "lock himself in the [men's] locker room and call police," according to a police report."

It seems like this guy has a habit of getting beat up by his girlfriends.

"Christine Corley, a high profile contestant on season 2 of Gordon Ramsey’s MasterChef, says that Brannan also called the cops on her, claiming she hit and stalked him.

“He is doing to Jennifer Capriati what he did to me,” Corley, who has a three-year-old child with the 28-year-old Brannan, told GossipExtra . “When I read your story about this, it made me feel like I’m not crazy.

“This man is just a master manipulator who goes from woman to woman to get some money….or access to the best parties in town. He’d disappear for months at a time and come back when he needed more money,” she told the website.

“I have not doubt he is with Jennifer for her money, and when he is done with her, he tries to get rid of her by any means he can find. Including by getting police involved,” Corley added. “He accused me several times of beating him, but no charges were ever filed because police knew if was not true.”

swissbank007
    swissbank007's Avatar Become A Pro!

talking about "tennis gossip" is it true that Dimitrov and Sharapova are together???

Bet10Heinekens
    Bet10Heinekens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5044

Quote Originally Posted by swissbank007 View Post
    talking about "tennis gossip" is it true that Dimitrov and Sharapova are together???
    It's true, that why Dimitrov(stop calling him baby Fed) has gone to shit

other related new, Alex Ovechkin smashing Maria Kirilenko

BrianLaverty
    BrianLaverty's Avatar Become A Pro!

Huh? Dimitrov went to shit? He's having the best results of his career this year..

Made it to the finals Brisbane and semis in Rotterdam.. His ranking is an all time high for him at 31

Bet10Heinekens
    Bet10Heinekens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5044

Quote Originally Posted by BrianLaverty View Post
    Huh? Dimitrov went to shit? He's having the best results of his career this year..

Made it to the finals Brisbane and semis in Rotterdam.. His ranking is an all time high for him at 31
    You might be right, I just remember him busting out early during the Aussie Open

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Still really inconsistent. Had those two tourneys and flopped in the opening round of three others. Definitely wouldn't say he went to shit. I think fitness/concentration is still a big thing for him.

And on the original topic, what a f-ing pussy this guy is. "Flees" to the men's locker room after getting punched in the chest.

swissbank007
    swissbank007's Avatar Become A Pro!

he is just in better shape thanks to Maria!!!