CaptainOmar111
    On My Way To Earn $1,000
    CaptainOmar111's Avatar Become A Pro!

Kevin Anderson X Jarkko Neminen , any opinions !!! ???

I want to take part in Kevin Anderson match , but the problem is that I have never seen Neminen so Iam confused , that is the only play Iam interested for ATP tonight !!!
    Can anybody give me info about Neminen , such as his serve , his status , any near injures ... waiting for info and opinions about who will win this one !!!
    Last edited by CaptainOmar111; 03-11-13 at 08:40 AM.

AndrewMcCutchen
    AndrewMcCutchen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

How about you stop making annoying threads like this you penetrating loser. Waiting for help.....LOL kid.

swissbank007
    swissbank007's Avatar Become A Pro!

kevin anderson!!..even if Nieminen had a good start of the year....i wd stay away from this game but if i had to i wd chose anderson.... if you want good new about nieminen you can go on his website....jarkkonieminen.fi.....he gives very good informations about him, about his last matches, about his next opponent, etc....this the best blog of a pro tennis player
    Last edited by swissbank007; 03-11-13 at 07:01 AM.

CaptainOmar111
    On My Way To Earn $1,000

Quote Originally Posted by AndrewMcCutchen View Post
    How about you stop making annoying threads like this you penetrating loser. Waiting for help.....LOL kid.
    Iam free to post threads anytime baby , and I do not know what is your problem , but seems like you lost much money in the past days so you are angry LOL , U lose money. U are a loser. Wake up man. Stop hating. The jealousy is more than obvious . I hope you go to see a doctor to help you in your mind issues LOL ... and again , When I ask for help , that mean the good people only reply to me such as Dmo , Sam , Swiss , lucas , EaglePhan and others not sick ones such as UnderWear or Andrew can not see ... I will not tell you insults you because your lost bets is enough for me , and I can't believe I wasted 5 mins of my time responding to somebody like you LOL No one here wants you , Have a day same as your black face
    Last edited by CaptainOmar111; 03-11-13 at 08:55 AM.

CaptainOmar111
    On My Way To Earn $1,000

Quote Originally Posted by swissbank007 View Post
    kevin anderson!!..even if Nieminen had a good start of the year....i wd stay away from this game but if i had to i wd chose anderson.... if you want good new about nieminen you can go on his website....jarkkonieminen.fi.....he gives very good informations about him, about his last matches, about his next opponent, etc....this the best blog of a pro tennis player
    I think Anderson is not crazy to play %100 against Ferrer to lose this game , also his strong hand helps him so much !!! Iam still thinking and thanks Swiss for your info and help

MasterBet
    Tennis betting are exhausting
    MasterBet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 739

After he give 300% v Ferrer IMO he gonna lose this game to player that more then want revange..

Jarko - "Today I had an easy practice day, one easy tennis and one short fitness session. Tomorrow I'll play against Anderson. He has been a tough opponent for me in the past but so had also been Verdasco and Sijsling (I had lost the last meetings against them as well)"

is motv' is very very big to this game & after beat Verdasco 6-1 6-0 he shuold be a fav here,but bec' Anderson won Ferrer this odds are so low on him.

For me is 3 bet for this game:

J. Nieminen (+1.5 Sets) @ 1.72 - 9/10
    J. Nieminen @ 3.06 - 5/10
    J. Nieminen (-1.5 Sets) @ 5.96 - 3/10

Hardcoar
    Curious Nick and Tenacious Kokk
    Hardcoar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4615

I want you Andrew! <3

Do you seriously believe Nieminen should be favorite?

CaptainOmar111
    On My Way To Earn $1,000

Quote Originally Posted by MasterBet View Post
    After he give 300% v Ferrer IMO he gonna lose this game to player that more then want revange..

Jarko - "Today I had an easy practice day, one easy tennis and one short fitness session. Tomorrow I'll play against Anderson. He has been a tough opponent for me in the past but so had also been Verdasco and Sijsling (I had lost the last meetings against them as well)"

is motv' is very very big to this game & after beat Verdasco 6-1 6-0 he shuold be a fav here,but bec' Anderson won Ferrer this odds are so low on him.

For me is 3 bet for this game:

J. Nieminen (+1.5 Sets) @ 1.72 - 9/10
    J. Nieminen @ 3.06 - 5/10
    J. Nieminen (-1.5 Sets) @ 5.96 - 3/10
    yeah I read that on his site , but Iam watching the game here between him and Verdasco

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktCy0BtirC0

Verdasco was not playing well to think that Nieminen is awesome , still can not see the best bet here but If i have PinnacleSports account , I would choose Kevin +1,5 sets because Anderson will win at least 1 set , so I advice you to stay away from Nieminen -1,5 sets !!!

CaptainOmar111
    On My Way To Earn $1,000

Quote Originally Posted by Hardcoar View Post
    I want you Andrew! <3

Do you seriously believe Nieminen should be favorite?
    can not believe at all , specially in his game against Verdasco , his serve was poor and weak while Anderson is leaving his best days after beating Ferrer , but Everything is possible in tennis

Dmoneytx
    Dmoneytx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 566

UH, comparing ANDERSON to crappy mother fing azzz Verdasco???? Can't compare the two by any means! Anderson has a huge forehand & SERVE! Verdasco all around SUCKS pretty much now! Nothing penetrating on his groundies, serve is crap, doubles, low first serve percentage, confidence is at an ALL time low. Anderson:???? He is feeling the thunder. Taking out Ferrer, just playing damn good tennis on the hard courts, like usual. And Sijsling?? Comparing Andreson to Igor Sij?? Wow, what a bad two players to try to compare Kevin Anderson to. Sijsling has ZERO and I mean ZERO return of serve! Hello??? Master Bet, have you seen Igor Sij play before??? Big serve, yes! Forehand, ok. Backhand, decent. Return of serve..... one of the worst I have seen, kinda like Karlovic!

This is just my two cents Omar. I DO think Anderson wins today, a CLOSE one! Jarko is playing great & will have tons of confidence. BUT, this is the true test for Jarko facing a huge server and GOOD returner today. I do think Jarko could win, but my heart says if they play 10 times, Kevin wins around 7 of those. That is a crazy bet MB for the Jarko -1.5 sets and money line. NO way he beats Anderson in straights. Could be the other way around???

BOL ev1!

MasterBet

1. I didnt compared AND to SIJ or VER

2. I dont think NIM better player then AND

I only think that after he tries so hard to beat Ferrer and finally succeeded is probably a little exhausted,It is very possible that he would stumble today. Anderson did not have much ammunition left he is not a top 5 player and not even close.
    Nim on the other hand seems to come with high self-confidence and a lot of motivation,and that is exactly what the player needs to defeat someone who did a great victory but exhausting.

also Pinni open the Max wager on this game and its usually happens when they expect upset.
    everyone going to put the money big on Kevin,so this big blow to the bookies or big blow to the public...

My high stake bet is Nim take least one set,the other one is for the feeling.

Michael_Flieger
    Michael_Flieger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 244

Anderson's a little better than Niemenin, but it will be close, most likely. Ferrer fell apart in the match vs Anderson after screaming about a line call. Up to that point, he was winning. Anderson is like Nieminen but with a better serve.

Dmoneytx
    Dmoneytx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 566

Thanks for clearing that M B. I think you have some really good info! Thank you for contributing to the tennis here, I know I could use all the "smart" tennis bettors possible on this site. Keep up the good work

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5361

Anderson has been playing great on hard courts. Nieminen so inconsistent. Take Anderson all day. Also he owns Nieminen.

Hardcoar

Quote Originally Posted by MasterBet View Post
    ...he shuold be a fav here, ...
    Do you seriously believe Nieminen should be the favorite?
    Well?

MasterBet

Well?
    Dont mean in the odds and mean only if KA didnt win big player like Ferrer,for him he should feel litl fav but my words was out of context,i ex. myself after thet,good luck to you.

Hardcoar

If you don't mean the odds, what do you mean? You think he stood a greater chance of winning?

I found some value in @ 3 to be honest. I think fair odds would have been about @ 2.6.

CaptainOmar111
    On My Way To Earn $1,000

Quote Originally Posted by Dmoneytx View Post
    UH, comparing ANDERSON to crappy mother fing azzz Verdasco???? Can't compare the two by any means! Anderson has a huge forehand & SERVE! Verdasco all around SUCKS pretty much now! Nothing penetrating on his groundies, serve is crap, doubles, low first serve percentage, confidence is at an ALL time low. Anderson:???? He is feeling the thunder. Taking out Ferrer, just playing damn good tennis on the hard courts, like usual. And Sijsling?? Comparing Andreson to Igor Sij?? Wow, what a bad two players to try to compare Kevin Anderson to. Sijsling has ZERO and I mean ZERO return of serve! Hello??? Master Bet, have you seen Igor Sij play before??? Big serve, yes! Forehand, ok. Backhand, decent. Return of serve..... one of the worst I have seen, kinda like Karlovic!

This is just my two cents Omar. I DO think Anderson wins today, a CLOSE one! Jarko is playing great & will have tons of confidence. BUT, this is the true test for Jarko facing a huge server and GOOD returner today. I do think Jarko could win, but my heart says if they play 10 times, Kevin wins around 7 of those. That is a crazy bet MB for the Jarko -1.5 sets and money line. NO way he beats Anderson in straights. Could be the other way around???

BOL ev1!
    Thanks DMO , as usual you are the best man

CaptainOmar111
    On My Way To Earn $1,000

at all of that , I picked Anderson but did not place a bet