swissbank007
    swissbank007's Avatar Become A Pro!

maybe this match tonight can be a BIG money benefit...or a small lose!!!!

INDIAN WELLS DOUBLE WOMEN TENNIS
    Raymond-Stosur / Dellacqua-Date Krumm(2.75).....this line is much much toooooooooooooooo high!!!Date team is a very very very very good team!!!!...but true the other team is good too!!!.....you can read all i wrote about that match in my double thread 73th pic!!!...i advice to bet 5 units on Date team BUT YOU HAVE TO FOLLOW THE MATCH LIVE TO ADJUST AND CUTE LOSES IN CASE.....i try to explain....if Date team start 3-0 the line should goes down around 1.40 for them quickly...in that case no move to do....and after that if Stosur team break back the line should come back around (1.80) for both team....in that case ABSOLUTLY put 5 units on Stosur team to cut the loses to wathever will happen...the worse scenario wd be if stosur team start with 3-0 for example..but its ok cause the line will around 1.25 and can cut back loses by making small bets to cut back the possible loses in small steps......but this (2.75) line is tooooo high!!!!!as i wrote on my double thread its exactly the same as if you have Federer-Berdych single match with Berdych at (2.75).Datekrumm-Dellacqua is such a good double team!!!!!!and Date Krumm is such a bright double player!!!....if you cant follow this match live to adjust to whatever happen, i wd suggest to bet 1 or 2 units on Date-Dellacqua only!!!
    Last edited by swissbank007; 03-10-13 at 01:18 PM.

swissbank007

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees!!!they won it....i won big on that one!!(more than $1000!!!!!) and i hope you did also!!!! you can follow all the commentary we left during the match with all the units added(and all the stress!!!!loool) on my double tennis thread where you can follow also all my daily double tennis pics everyday!!!
    Last edited by swissbank007; 03-10-13 at 06:59 PM.

Michael_Flieger
    Michael_Flieger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 244

good job! i appreciate your posting your picks and reasoning.

swissbank007

Quote Originally Posted by Michael_Flieger View Post
    good job! i appreciate your posting your picks and reasoning.
    thanks a lot!!!! im happy for me of course but also happy if i can help some to make money sometimes!!!! its really my pleasure!!!...i really think(not only because of this match) that double tennis men and women is the way to make money when betting on tennis..not single tennis...maybe im wrong of course(i really dont want to be arrogant) but i really think it is!!!!

Michael_Flieger
    Michael_Flieger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 244

Quote Originally Posted by swissbank007 View Post
    thanks a lot!!!! im happy for me of course but also happy if i can help some to make money sometimes!!!! its really my pleasure!!!...i really think(not only because of this match) that double tennis men and women is the way to make money when betting on tennis..not single tennis...maybe im wrong of course(i really dont want to be arrogant) but i really think it is!!!!
    yes, you made a persuasive case. for us americans, as far as i know, the books don't offer lines on many of the matches you're posting. we get SOME of the matches at Indian Wells, but that's about it. anyway, i have followed you on some and am ahead on them, so thanks. on peya-soares now.

CaptainOmar111
    On My Way To Earn $1,000
    CaptainOmar111's Avatar Become A Pro!

Congratulations Swissssssssss , U deserve it , Man !!!

swissbank007

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainOmar111 View Post
    Congratulations Swissssssssss , U deserve it , Man !!!
    thanks omar!!!! i just hope you bet on it as i adviced you to do!!!

swissbank007

Quote Originally Posted by Michael_Flieger View Post
    yes, you made a persuasive case. for us americans, as far as i know, the books don't offer lines on many of the matches you're posting. we get SOME of the matches at Indian Wells, but that's about it. anyway, i have followed you on some and am ahead on them, so thanks. on peya-soares now.
    peya-soares!!!yessssss!!!!! i use Bet365 but im not sure if americans can use it.....which site you use?