Regul8er
    Wordd
    Regul8er's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4101

sick to my stomach

I am jinxed no matter what sport I attempt
    Today I had 2 losses in which my player had match points in the 2nd set both times win serve

Ungur and lino

Lino had 2 set points in 2nd set and 4 in 3rd set....then the b!tech proceeds to lose both tiebreaks. I should have won 90 minutes. Ihad if bet on soler-espinosa who already won.

Fu(k my luck...I don't know what to do with myself anymore. I'm absolutely beside myself. Prolly the biggest whiner on SBR but it never changes. How can one run so bad consistently

swissbank007
    swissbank007's Avatar Become A Pro!

stay positive!!!happens to everybody.....just follow my daily double tennis pic to make steady money!!!!

Regul8er
    Wordd

YA...just frustrating.

I had chances to win these matches in 2 sets.....and instead I lose 4 tiebreaks total. 2-13 in my last 15, without picking a favorite higher then -150.

Regul8er
    Wordd

And the beat goes on......had Del Potro/Djokovic under 20.5 games.

Djokovic serving for the match up 6-3, 5-4......and guess what the motherfu(ker cant hang onto serve. Who else would I rather have in that situation??? How does this keep happening? I really can't understand

Regul8er
    Wordd

Once again I had a chance to win with MATCH POINTS.........and I cant even capitalize on match points with the best player in the world.
    Has anyone ever seen anything like this.....honestly?

swissbank007
    swissbank007's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Regul8er View Post
    And the beat goes on......had Del Potro/Djokovic under 20.5 games.

Djokovic serving for the match up 6-3, 5-4......and guess what the motherfu(ker cant hang onto serve. Who else would I rather have in that situation??? How does this keep happening? I really can't understand
    it suckssss!!!!! everytimes i tried those over under i never win them!!!.....i prefer to go for the winner straight foward!!!.....try some parlays!!!! i have one for today: suares navarro-gulbis-Mladenovic...return around (3.50).....looks good to me!!!......anyway try to stay positive and dont do the mistake to try to catch up all your loses with one match with a big bet. sometimes it works but when it fails its very painfull!!!!

Regul8er
    Wordd

At this point I totally expect to lose every bet.....and the worst part is I think I enjoy losing! I cant quite explain it, but I continue throwing hard earned dollars at matches I know will lose.

Has anyone ever lost 3 matches in 1 day when their player had match points in evey match.....and every one lost? This has to be a record that has never been matched. I bet this hasn't even happened 3 times in a day, and I was on each one.

ethandavis2
    ethandavis2's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1964

i know how u feel. this week alone, i had wozinacki for a large parlay and she had match point then lost. and i had the spurs in the nba and manu missed a free throw that would have iced it....bad lock sometimes stays for awhile, but it will change

pazim
    Update your status
    pazim's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 443

Quote Originally Posted by Regul8er View Post
    At this point I totally expect to lose every bet.....and the worst part is I think I enjoy losing! I cant quite explain it, but I continue throwing hard earned dollars at matches I know will lose.

Has anyone ever lost 3 matches in 1 day when their player had match points in evey match.....and every one lost? This has to be a record that has never been matched. I bet this hasn't even happened 3 times in a day, and I was on each one.
    I had this happen to me last week. I lost like 10 in a row. I lowered my bets till I was winning again. I won couple games and increased my bet amount. Losing messes you up mentally, you aren't able to analyze games that well. Don't quit betting, just lower your bets, just wait till you hit some to gain confindence and then you can increase your unit size.

pazim
    Update your status
    pazim's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 443

Don't bet on lower ranked players. They don't have a complete game and they aren't televised that much, so you can't determine their form.

mtc44380
    mtc44380's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 466

I hear ya, I lost big on the X-man yesterday, he had that one in good shape and ended up breaking 2 in a row in the 3rd set. Now today, I have Haas, who was up something like 3-0, or 4-0 and now is looking like he will drop the 1st after 2 breaks in a row. Tennis is a tough one!!