samus82
    samus82's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 860

E.Donskoy to beat Dodig

Taking a punt on Donskoy for a couple of units. For me this feels more like a 50/50 match.

Dodig has been pretty average this season, has won 25 of his last 50 games, nothing special, whilst Donskoy's form is more impressive winning 36 of his last 50. Granted a few of those were in challenger tournaments, but he reached the last 32 of the Aussie open, beating Youzhny and Ungur in the first 2 rounds. He showed some good form beating Darcis yesterday too.

On his day Dodig is the better player, but I feel there is a lot of value on Dodig here.

Price is 6/4. I'm English so I don't know what that is in American Odds.

CaptainOmar111
    On My Way To Earn $1,000
    CaptainOmar111's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by samus82 View Post
    Taking a punt on Donskoy for a couple of units. For me this feels more like a 50/50 match.

Dodig has been pretty average this season, has won 25 of his last 50 games, nothing special, whilst Donskoy's form is more impressive winning 36 of his last 50. Granted a few of those were in challenger tournaments, but he reached the last 32 of the Aussie open, beating Youzhny and Ungur in the first 2 rounds. He showed some good form beating Darcis yesterday too.

On his day Dodig is the better player, but I feel there is a lot of value on Dodig here.

Price is 6/4. I'm English so I don't know what that is in American Odds.
    Well I was going to pick Ivan Dodig but you make me worried , so Iam away of betting here as usual !!! But be careful as Ivan Dodig played very well the last match and won 2-0 .. Good Luck !!!

Hardcoar
    Curious Nick and Tenacious Kokk
    Hardcoar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4615

Oh so you saw the match did you? :O

Pinocchio
    Pinocchio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8101

Quote Originally Posted by samus2
    Taking a punt on Donskoy for a couple of units.
    You make perfect sense, bro.

samus82
    samus82's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 860

Lol they have similar names, give me a break

CaptainOmar111
    On My Way To Earn $1,000
    CaptainOmar111's Avatar Become A Pro!

match delayed due to Rain !!!