bionicomano
    bionicomano's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

And noone else answer... But many guys on this forum follow his picks so it's wierd... nobody knows what's goin on? :/

intrepidtravler
    intrepidtravler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 240

Mods banned him for violation of rules: using multiple user names.

yoogi07
    yoogi07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 426

Anyone know how to contact him?

MasterBet
    Tennis betting are exhausting
    MasterBet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 739

You all so pathetic ... look for man such a long time for what? Only to copy him?

Really pathetic all your searches trip after the guy....

you need to begin to understand on your own in D-tennis ...

bionicomano

i don't know why you think that. it's completely stupid , really. We have a cool guy who post amazing bets and we win with it so why should we bet without him when we can win with? Maybe you like to loose your money , but me i prefer when i win.

ohumad
    ohumad's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

Quote Originally Posted by bionicomano View Post
    i don't know why you think that. it's completely stupid , really. We have a cool guy who post amazing bets and we win with it so why should we bet without him when we can win with? Maybe you like to loose your money , but me i prefer when i win.
    You can follow MasterBet now. He has a winning record but he bets singles as well.

bionicomano

thanks ! i see he has a really good record so i will. And he should say ; "follow me, i hhave a good record too" rather than " it's pathetic to follow doubletennispics".

MasterBet
    Tennis betting are exhausting
    MasterBet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 739

You have a big mistake, I have no desire that you will follow me or someone else, I really do not care, for the simple reason that it does not help me with nothing.

Thing is not who has a winning track record and who has lost record, do what you want and how you want but nothing will help you,
    search so hard for one person, it's pathetic. especially with all is bulshit tallk on the more stable D' then singles.

No hate ,but this is my opinion,possible, and even should use and learn from others, but do not pass the bounds of good taste.

Bol.

First ... 11121314