king_danilo92
    king_danilo92's Avatar Become A Pro!

Simon Bautista over 21.5

book it. simon is money with overs, he plays down to every oppenent. helllll, i think hes the most overrated player on the tour. guys a joke.

lucasdawg
    pro as sometimes
    lucasdawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5519

hmm my play would probs be bautista to win first set

swissbank007
    swissbank007's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by king_danilo92 View Post
    book it. simon is money with overs, he plays down to every oppenent. helllll, i think hes the most overrated player on the tour. guys a joke.
    calling Simon overrated and a joke when the guy has been in the top 50 for the last 7-8 years...included 1 year in the top 10 plus 2 years in the top 20!!!! YOU are the joke....when saying that it shows you never touched a tennis racket in your all life!!!

AndrewMcCutchen
    AndrewMcCutchen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

book it. Simon is money with overs, he plays down to every oppenent. Helllll, i think hes the most overrated player on the tour. Guys a joke.

​fade​fade​fade​fade​fade​fade​fade​fade ​fade​fade​fade​fade​fade​fade​fade​fade ​fade​fade​fade​fade​fade​fade​fade​fade ​fade​fade​fade​fade​fade​fade​fade​fade ​fade​fade​fade​fade​fade​fade​fade​fade ​fade​fade​fade​fade​fade​fade​fade​fade ​fade​fade​fade​fade​fade​fade​fade​fade ​fade​fade​fade​fade​fade​fade​fade​fade ​fade​fade​fade​fade​fade​fade​fade​fade ​fade​fade​fade​fade​fade​fade​fade​fade ​fade​fade​fade​fade​fade​fade​fade​fade ​fade​fade​fade​fade​fade​fade​fade​fade ​fade​fade​fade​fade​fade​fade​fade​fade ​fade​fade​fade​fade​fade​fade​fade​fade ​fade​fade​fade​fade​fade​fade​fade​fade ​fade​fade​fade​fade​fade​fade​fade​fade ​fade​fade​fade​fade​fade​fade​fade​fade ​fade​fade​fade​fade​fade​fade​fade​fade ​fade​fade​fade​fade​fade​fade​fade​fade ​fade​fade​fade​fade​fade​fade​fade​fade ​fade​fade​fade​fade​fade​fade​fade ​fade

king_danilo92

Quote Originally Posted by swissbank007 View Post
    calling Simon overrated and a joke when the guy has been in the top 50 for the last 7-8 years...included 1 year in the top 10 plus 2 years in the top 20!!!! YOU are the joke....when saying that it shows you never touched a tennis racket in your all life!!!
    uhhh yeah i played tennis for 4 years pal, including in college.

king_danilo92

u guys clearly dont watch tennis if u dont think simon is overrated. guys such a biiitch, he cries and cries. he suckkssssss

king_danilo92

and theres the break in the second set, choke artist simon at his finest

ch1027
    ch1027's Avatar Become A Pro!

Looks like Simon must have gotten lucky. He squeaked out a 6-1 set for the win.

swissbank007
    swissbank007's Avatar Become A Pro!

uhhh yeah i played tennis for 4 years pal, including in college.
    which division?which college?

king_danilo92

Quote Originally Posted by swissbank007 View Post
    which division?which college?
    Division 3

Dmoneytx
    Dmoneytx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 566

This is NO offense to ANY one in the tennis threads. But I played a Div III college kid my last tment in Fort Worth & I smoked him 6-0, 6-1. I was shocked that he had a very weak backhand. Is the Div III that much lower than a D II??? I don't know. I played soccer in college and played Div II. I was not good enough to go D I in soccer. I did pick up tennis fast & I am one of the top 5 almost every year in the 4.5 Mens Singles Div in Texas, but I was really thinking that this D III kid would be decent. I was wrong, I almost felt bad beating him the way I did. Every ball to the backhand, rush the net for easy open court volleys. It just surprised me, that's all. I thought I was gonna have a good test.

I wish I played tennis in college danilo!!! I would be one of those players on the Challanger tours where you can dump $6k on my opponent at +150 and you will collect, no questions asked, HAHAHA!!! Seriously though, hell no! I would of fought to get on the ATP & done it till I died on the court trying

king_danilo92

Quote Originally Posted by Dmoneytx View Post
    This is NO offense to ANY one in the tennis threads. But I played a Div III college kid my last tment in Fort Worth & I smoked him 6-0, 6-1. I was shocked that he had a very weak backhand. Is the Div III that much lower than a D II??? I don't know. I played soccer in college and played Div II. I was not good enough to go D I in soccer. I did pick up tennis fast & I am one of the top 5 almost every year in the 4.5 Mens Singles Div in Texas, but I was really thinking that this D III kid would be decent. I was wrong, I almost felt bad beating him the way I did. Every ball to the backhand, rush the net for easy open court volleys. It just surprised me, that's all. I thought I was gonna have a good test.

I wish I played tennis in college danilo!!! I would be one of those players on the Challanger tours where you can dump $6k on my opponent at +150 and you will collect, no questions asked, HAHAHA!!! Seriously though, hell no! I would of fought to get on the ATP & done it till I died on the court trying
    hahaha yeah dude D3 tennis is god awful. well at least where i play, in Connecticut. i was only a freshman where i played, i was like #4 singles. i really should have been 2 or 3 easily, coach was just playin favorites. but i picked up tennis really quickly too, i used to play baseball, used to throw like 85+ and just quit for tennis. tennis was so much fun. i quit baseball junior year in highschool, quickly learned tennis and i was #3 and #4 singles the next two years which was pretty fuuggin good. goddddd if only i started tennis when i was 5 like i did with baseball, i could definitely be going somewhere in it!