orange18foot
    orange18foot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Hello

Hello,

I'm new to the forum, registered today.

I currently have a problem regarding a dispute with the book: betrebels.com for a disability to +11.5 Putintseva against Radwanska.

The person I am now told that the handicap was for Radwanska, I told them that it was not logical but my partner told me that if Nikos.

I also Bartoli vs +11.5 Williams will probably like it so, Williams +11.5 which is incomprehensible.

Thank you in advance if someone can help me.

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Hi - You are right but both of those handicaps are wrong. Never in tennis should you get +11.5 for a women's match. It sounds like betrebels made an error with the handicap and should just void the bet.

swissbank007
    swissbank007's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    Hi - You are right but both of those handicaps are wrong. Never in tennis should you get +11.5 for a women's match. It sounds like betrebels made an error with the handicap and should just void the bet.
    you can do that with women double matches!!!......on a woman double match with the underdog at (10.00) or more i always bet 1 unit on it!!!

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Quote Originally Posted by swissbank007 View Post
    you can do that with women double matches!!!......on a woman double match with the underdog at (10.00) or more i always bet 1 unit on it!!!
    A +11.5 handicap would be saying that the other player or team won't even win one game in an entire match. Even in a best of 5 Slam match with the men it's rare to get +12 with Djokovic/Nadal/Fed in the 2nd round against a qualifier. If you can find a book that puts up handicaps like that on women's matches and will pay you out on them, please let me know because we'll all become rich.

swissbank007
    swissbank007's Avatar Become A Pro!

i was not talking about for example: Nadal on clay against a player ranked 300!!! or Ferrer against a player ranked 200!!......im talking about a match between a player ranked for example 200 against a player ranked 500 or a double match between lower ranked players!!!