AndrewMcCutchen
    AndrewMcCutchen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Lol tennis

What a joke of a sport to bet on. From now on, I will only be taking MagicDiceFlow's pick and leaving the rest of it for you idiots to lose your money on. That's all...

Hardcoar
    Curious Nick and Tenacious Kokk
    Hardcoar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4615

What's the matter? Risked your house on Gasquet and Paire? :/

MrGambler
    MrGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!

This is such a great thread! Thank you so much AndrewMcCutc...

matt1216
    matt1216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1052

Probably mad at all that money he lost on the Pirates last year! LMFAO

MUHerd37
    Status Your Update.
    MUHerd37's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10678

You shouldn't bet on sports that you don't know anything about

swissbank007
    swissbank007's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by AndrewMcCutchen View Post
    What a joke of a sport to bet on. From now on, I will only be taking MagicDiceFlow's pick and leaving the rest of it for you idiots to lose your money on. That's all...
    what is the best sport to bet on in your opinion?

AndrewMcCutchen

I like tennis...these smaller tournies just piss me off. The best I'd say is Baseball...

AndrewMcCutchen

I was just acting immature in posting this thread. Yesterday was a joke though....too many big favs lose in tennis. It leads me to believe there has to be value in betting 100% of underdogs in tennis.

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

these smaller tournies just piss me off.

paire losing in france to challenger player dev varman, so annoying

swissbank007

I like tennis...these smaller tournies just piss me off. The best I'd say is Baseball...
    ok!!!thanks for the answer....unfortunaly i dont know this sport well....how do you base that on? do you bet on baseball? win money on it?

swissbank007

Quote Originally Posted by face View Post

Devvarman is not a challenger player!!! his ranking is in the 350 now cause he was hurt last year....but in the last 2 years he was in the top 100 with a high ranking of 60....so he is back now and he is a much better player than his ranking shows now!!!

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

Quote Originally Posted by swissbank007 View Post
    Devvarman is not a challenger player!!!
    ha, shows what i know. your comments always appreciated pal, learn something every day

swissbank007

dont worry...i learn something from other also every days!!!....that match also was because Benoit Paire was in it!!!loool...he is such a crazy unpredictable player and he had also the flu for the last few days(i didnt know it. just read what he said today in the news about that yesterday match)....soo that match was a suprise for sure but not a BIG BIG suprise!!!

CaptainOmar111
    On My Way To Earn $1,000
    CaptainOmar111's Avatar Become A Pro!

Well , The best sport in the world for betting is the Tennis .... Specially if you follow the news about the players statues and injures beside watching old matches for the player you will bet on To get enough trust that your money in safe way 2nd sport to bet is Soccer for me because Iam watching it since I was only 5 years old and still till now .. and I know more than anybody think about soccer history ... One time I won a bet with odds 4 Because I do not care about the odds but about what I know , 3rd game to bet is the VolleyBall ... Just stay away from the BasketBall because it is the worst ....
    Last edited by CaptainOmar111; 02-20-13 at 08:07 AM.

swissbank007

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainOmar111 View Post
    Well , the 1st sport to bet on is the Tennis espically if you follow the news about the palyers statues and injures , and the second sport is soccer for me because iam watching it since i was only 5 years old till now .. and I know more than anybody think about soccer history . one time I won a bet with odds 4 because I do not care about the odds but about what I know .
    feel free to give us some "easy" soccer match with tennis matches when u find one!!!!....since the beginning of the year i bet on 3 basketballs game that i won!!!loool

CaptainOmar111
    On My Way To Earn $1,000
    CaptainOmar111's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by swissbank007 View Post
    feel free to give us some "easy" soccer match with tennis matches when u find one!!!!....since the beginning of the year i bet on 3 basketballs game that i won!!!loool
    Since the beginning of the year I won 12 bets in BasketBall , It is does not matter how many games you won but at the end you will lose in BasketBall specially in NBA ... and About feeling free to give you soccer picks , Iam %99.9 the best bettor in Egyptian Premier League and I will start a Thread in the soccer section to post my daily picks there since Egyptian League plays 5 days every week so Iam betting on matches everyday ... About your big pick yesterday , I placed $10 with you but using my bonus balance in Bet365 ( %100 bonus on my first deposit that was $20 ) so thanks God ... hope you has better luck in the upcoming events ,,, Good Luck

swissbank007

Since the beginning of the year I won 12 bets in BasketBall , It is does not matter how many games you won but at the end you will lose in BasketBall specially in NBA ... and About feeling free to give you soccer picks , Iam %99.9 the best bettor in Egyptian Premier League and I will start a Thread in the soccer section to post my daily picks there since Egyptian League plays 5 days every week so Iam betting on matches everyday ... About your big pick yesterday , I placed $10 with you but using my bonus balance in Bet365 ( %100 bonus on my first deposit that was $20 ) so thanks God ... hope you has better luck in the upcoming events ,,, Good Luck
    let us know when you start your football pics thread...i will follow your pics!!!...feel free to make pics other than egyptian league also cause im not sure there are matches all the time like if you include europe and others continents!!!.....can find egyptians league matches on bet365?

swissbank007

i just found egyptian league...league 1 and league 2

matt1216
    matt1216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1052

Quote Originally Posted by face View Post

Devvarman played well in Aussie open by pushing janowicz to 5 sets. He's not a bad player. Don't auto fade him

ohumad
    ohumad's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

Well , The best sport in the world for betting is the Tennis .... Specially if you follow the news about the players statues and injures beside watching old matches for the player you will bet on To get enough trust that your money in safe way 2nd sport to bet is Soccer for me because Iam watching it since I was only 5 years old and still till now .. and I know more than anybody think about soccer history ... One time I won a bet with odds 4 Because I do not care about the odds but about what I know , 3rd game to bet is the VolleyBall ... Just stay away from the BasketBall because it is the worst ....
    Did you watch the gold medal matches for volleyball in the Olympics? Just unreal!

suicidekings
    Update your status
    suicidekings's Avatar Become A Pro!

You hate betting tennis but you think baseball is easier? That's crazy...