El Sol
    El Sol's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1802

Pattaya Final Lisicki / Kirilenko

Kirilenko has been in control, mentally stable and consistent through out this tournament while Lisicki wins were all in error filled, sloppy games versus inferior players. Looking at stats and numbers, you can make a claim this should be a close match, and the odds somewhat reflect that making Kirilenko, in my opinion a mild Favorite, at -200. But I have additional information that supports my assessment that she should be closer to -500.

Both players have been able to handle the heat and humidity, however it appears it has taken Lisicki a set to warm up. Versus the competition she was facing, this didn't hurt her. But it must be noted that she has consistently fell behind in all her first sets only to be gifted the breaks back through horrendous play by her opponents. She will get no such gifts with Kirilenko.

I certainly don't put Kirilenko in the upper echelon of tennis competition, but she is without question the most consistent player in this tournament and also has faced adversity playing in form competitors.

Based on the my belief that Lisicki has needed the first set in the last three matches to get warmed up, Im pretty confident at laying the -170 to win two units on Kirilenko to win the first set. Lisicki has played better in her second sets so it is possible this could go to a third. But, personally, I have Kiri dominating her through out so Im comfortable playing 2 - 0 at +120 risking an additional unit.

Kirilenko First set at -170

or

-200 for the match

or

to win 2 - 0 at +120

all good bets depending on your bankroll and risk tolerance

Good luck

skidrow
    skidrow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 300

Quote Originally Posted by El Sol View Post
    Kirilenko has been in control, mentally stable and consistent through out this tournament while Lisicki wins were all in error filled, sloppy games versus inferior players. Looking at stats and numbers, you can make a claim this should be a close match, and the odds somewhat reflect that making Kirilenko, in my opinion a mild Favorite, at -200. But I have additional information that supports my assessment that she should be closer to -500.

Both players have been able to handle the heat and humidity, however it appears it has taken Lisicki a set to warm up. Versus the competition she was facing, this didn't hurt her. But it must be noted that she has consistently fell behind in all her first sets only to be gifted the breaks back through horrendous play by her opponents. She will get no such gifts with Kirilenko.

I certainly don't put Kirilenko in the upper echelon of tennis competition, but she is without question the most consistent player in this tournament and also has faced adversity playing in form competitors.

Based on the my belief that Lisicki has needed the first set in the last three matches to get warmed up, Im pretty confident at laying the -170 to win two units on Kirilenko to win the first set. Lisicki has played better in her second sets so it is possible this could go to a third. But, personally, I have Kiri dominating her through out so Im comfortable playing 2 - 0 at +120 risking an additional unit.

Kirilenko First set at -170

or

-200 for the match

or

to win 2 - 0 at +120

all good bets depending on your bankroll and risk tolerance

Good luck
    i just saw the moneyline drop to -157 ...what does this reflect more...sharp, or last minute betters money coming in?

gaebiskon
    gaebiskon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5062

if you can place in-play bets, then wait for better odds on kirilenko
    kirilenko will be too consistent for inconsistent sabine
    Points Awarded:

skidrow gave gaebiskon 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

skidrow

i went with EL SoLs write up and plays. good match, im surprised line dropped even lower. back to watching. cheers!

El Sol

Im in US so I dont have live betting, I wish I did

El Sol

Lisi playing a little better than I predicted

MagicDiceFlow
    blinded by nostalgia
    MagicDiceFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!

Kirilenko is the better more balanced player no doubt. However, what always keeps Lisicki in the match is her strong serving. It bails her out numerous times from getting broken.

I didn't bet on this match but good luck to you guys with Kirilenko.

skidrow

Quote Originally Posted by El Sol View Post
    Lisi playing a little better than I predicted
    nah, you were right in your write up lisi i still think is lucky...kiri seems to be the all round better player. nice serve too. watching a good match..lets see her pull away now

skidrow

now shes just beating her self. too much power etc

skidrow

come on now baby!!! lets do it!!!!

Tmuston Beltics
    Tmuston Beltics's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

K there goes my 2-0 on Kirilenko..

nocturnal012
    nocturnal012's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12022

MagicDiceFlow
    blinded by nostalgia
    MagicDiceFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!

Kirilenko's game excels at keeping the balls in play and breaking her opponents serve. When Lisicki's serving this well, its gonna be tough for Kirilenko to get looks at second serves. Still got a long way to go and I've seen Kirilenko come back many times down a set.......but it's gonna be tough if Lisicki keeps pounding those first serves.

gaebiskon

it isn't over yet guise
    unless she's really on, like once or twice a year, sabine can't keep this level of play for much longer

ohumad
    ohumad's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

Double or nothing let's go Kirilenko!

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6858

Kirilenko... wow... took her down a set and almost down 0-2 second set b4 she finally got going??? wtf

i laid 2.15 units on this girls ML for a unit

gaebiskon

Quote Originally Posted by ThaTopMoron View Post
    Kirilenko... wow... took her down a set and almost down 0-2 second set b4 she finally got going??? wtf

i laid 2.15 units on this girls ML for a unit
    to sabine's credit, she really played solid first set and this is nothing special in women's tennis, much worse happen on a regular basis

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

Quote Originally Posted by gaebiskon View Post
    to sabine's credit, she really played solid first set and this is nothing special in women's tennis, much worse happen on a regular basis
    yeah i know, I am a tennis newb... somehow I cashed pretty good betting on the A.Open but that was mainly sticking to the men

if i hadn't done well with the A.Open I wouldn't be placing bets on this random wta event with players I know nothing about... just a degenerate late night bet to start off Super Bowl Sunday

ohumad

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

wtf is this bitch doing

ohumad

Are you kidding me holy crap! Hit it IN! IN!

gaebiskon

kirilenko choking hard

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

stupid hoe ill slap the shit outta this bitch, probably thinking

"I'm allowed to choke cause I'm not fugly"

ohumad

K 5 match points here don't get too excited

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

wtf... i went from early on thinking my bet was toast... to oh she turned it around completely and is in cruise control... to omg this girl is choking like no other... then she puts herself in position with her back against the wall then she gets it back and takes over in tie break pts

just another dumb bitch, but hell cashed a unit on her

ohumad

Quote Originally Posted by ThaTopMoron View Post
    wtf... i went from early on thinking my bet was toast... to oh she turned it around completely and is in cruise control... to omg this girl is choking like no other... then she puts herself in position with her back against the wall then she gets it back and takes over in tie break pts

just another dumb bitch, but hell cashed a unit on her
    NBA doesn't have shit on the WTA: Where amazing happens.