Tmuston Beltics
    Tmuston Beltics's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Quote Originally Posted by riffraff24 View Post
    Hey EP - excuse my ignorance...but what needs to happen for Germany to advance? best of how many matches?
    I think they need to win 3 times to advance.

riffraff24
    ...and out come the wolves
    riffraff24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Quote Originally Posted by Tmuston Beltics View Post
    I think they need to win 3 times to advance.
    thanks man

Tmuston Beltics

Quote Originally Posted by riffraff24 View Post
    thanks man
    Notice I think! Because I'm not 100% sure!

Tmuston Beltics

What the ****.. Kohlschreiber retired... ffs

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yeah it is the first team to win three matches to advance. I pretty much got buried by DC today.

No way Germany does anything now, so chalk up another loss. Blood bath was right. Yikes. Would have enjoyed taking Canada more than these fukks.
    Last edited by EaglesPhan36; 02-01-13 at 01:20 PM.

EaglesPhan36

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    Yeah maybe bettors are banking on the fact that these guys definitely weren't Spain's first choice. I've followed the guys in your open parlay for -190. I'll just sit back now and wait for Querrey to inevitably f me over the first time I dare to bet him in close to 2yrs.
    Querrey rolling Bellucci. Easiest one of the bunch so far. No Antarctica for him.

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Quote Originally Posted by EaglesPhan36 View Post
    Querrey rolling Bellucci. Easiest one of the bunch so far. No Antarctica for him.
    Thank f - I've been too scared to even look at the score. This is the first cash bet I've made this week other than Canada and I've been kicking myself. You know how I love trying to pick off women dogs and so many have been hitting but man I've always hated this week after the AO so I thought I'd be smart and conserve my winnings. Only to see them keep hitting. To have my one money bet involve Querrey was almost more than I could handle but I knew you would've done the work on that one so I trusted you. I don't even care if the other guys lose - although they won't - just wanted this one f'r to get it done. This guy has seriously done my head in.

EaglesPhan36

LoL. Seppi made his match a little too interesting, but won in the end. Hopefully Raonic doesn't play like a total idiot. Yeah I have to remember this week coming off the Aussie next year. Most of the WTA "seeds" didn't look too keen on playing too much this week. Only one I though might be motivated was Kvitova so she could use the surface to prep for Fed Cup. Frankly I was shocked how many dogs I actually hit this week in WTA. Made up for it with this shit however.

MUHerd37
    Status Your Update.
    MUHerd37's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10678

EP we need a no Ramos match rule. He really is shit but he keeps it so damn close whenever I bet against him!

EaglesPhan36

He's not terrible on this surface and Raonic plays lazy like a lot of the big servers,

MUHerd37
    Status Your Update.

2-8 his last 10 hard court matches including indoors

MUHerd37
    Status Your Update.

Milos takes it in 4

EaglesPhan36

OPEN PARLAY [7 slots]
    Seppi -700
    Querrey -445
    Gasquet -1700
    Raonic -1500
    The only good thing to happen @ DC for me today. We'll see if there is any filler for the rest of the weekend, otherwise will hold until after DC to try and complete.
    Points Awarded:

shari91 gave EaglesPhan36 100 SBR Point(s) for this post.

shari91

The only good thing to happen @ DC for me today. We'll see if there is any filler for the rest of the weekend, otherwise will hold until after DC to try and complete.
    Thanks lovie!!

EaglesPhan36

Damn I am glad you followed the one thing that went right.

Seriously need to find a Belgian connection and get someone to flog Goffin. Still really pissed at that putz.

shari91

Damn I am glad you followed the one thing that went right.

Seriously need to find a Belgian connection and get someone to flog Goffin. Still really pissed at that putz.
    I started to type it before and then got distracted. I remember going on the Goffin train in Oct 11 to Chennai I think. He was almost always the dog and kept hitting. After that books smartened up and rightfully made him the favourite often... guy still kept winning but the odds weren't comfortable for me considering he was my flavour of the surface season. A la Na Li that year at the AO. The problem with Goffin though, if it's even a problem, is that he's very sporadic in what he wins. In his past 10 matches, he's lost 5 as the favourite. But then he goes on wicked streaks on every f'n surface where he can annihilate anyone outside the top 10. And win matches at +250 or higher. I truly can't figure him out.

EaglesPhan36

Yeah. I liked the spot. Opening the home rubber on clay which has been maybe his best surface in the past year against Troicki who has been just as sporadic. I mean you just can't account for guys totally choking. Up two sets and serving for the match at 5-4 in the 3rd and he just totally falls apart.

EaglesPhan36

Kicking myself now and reminding myself to go with the 1st inclination. Dancevic absolutely destroying Granollers. Canada should wrap this up in the Raonic reverse singles if not in the doubles. Spain may just roll over and play dead.

shari91

OMFG - I just got home and saw the scoreline. Obv I'm stoked Frank won but there's something messed up there. Did Granny play on one leg or what??? Frank cannot win with that score against any decent player on indoor hard. He's in the bin. If this is the result when he's playing for his country or even Corretja I don't want him. Holy jumpin joseph.
    Last edited by shari91; 02-01-13 at 09:34 PM.

EaglesPhan36

Not sure did not see any of it, but I think the theory I started with could be true here - no heart for the Spaniards without any of their leaders present. Ramos was a 1st timer. Granollers I think had mainly done doubles in the few DC rubbers he played in. Those are the guys you are expecting to lead you? Tough. Even though Canada isn't exactly long on experience, I think this was a great set-up for them.

shari91

Not sure did not see any of it, but I think the theory I started with could be true here - no heart for the Spaniards without any of their leaders present. Ramos was a 1st timer. Granollers I think had mainly done doubles in the few DC rubbers he played in. Those are the guys you are expecting to lead you? Tough. Even though Canada isn't exactly long on experience, I think this was a great set-up for them.
    At least Ramos took a set and then kept it close! Against Raonic at home of all people. Seriously I'm in shock. Granny and Kohli need to be kicked from any future DC consideration for good, even if every single other player is injured. What a bloody disgrace. I still wouldn't have laid -200 on this though. I know you've had a rough day but this match is a complete joke.

EaglesPhan36

Spain really got screwed with all the injuries. Nadal out. Ferrer I believe cited fatigue. Almagro who would have been a good fit had a leg issue from Australia. Hell, I think I would have taken Verdasco over these two guys - kind of curious maybe as to why he wasn't considered. He played decent in Australia and would have been a tough match-up for an inexperienced guy like Dancevic. They could have sacrficed Ramos still in the #1 slot. Curious choices, but I think maybe Verdasco had an issue with being left as a reserve a lot last year maybe?

shari91

Spain really got screwed with all the injuries. Nadal out. Ferrer I believe cited fatigue. Almagro who would have been a good fit had a leg issue from Australia. Hell, I think I would have taken Verdasco over these two guys - kind of curious maybe as to why he wasn't considered. He played decent in Australia and would have been a tough match-up for an inexperienced guy like Dancevic. They could have sacrficed Ramos still in the #1 slot. Curious choices, but I think maybe Verdasco had an issue with being left as a reserve a lot last year maybe?
    Ferrer said last year he wouldn't play DC this year but I have no clue why Verdasco isn't there. He was practicing yesterday so he's obviously not injured. Even Lopez... no show. I'm starting to think Spain wanted to tank this. But what would be the reason? There is 100% no way that anyone will convince me that match against Frank was legit. I have no problem with Granny losing but not like that.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9204

How do the players like Corretja?

They couldn't be so disloyal to want to tank to get rid if him could they?

shari91

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    How do the players like Corretja?

They couldn't be so disloyal to want to tank to get rid if him could they?
    You know, maybe that's it. Nothing else seems to really make sense. I couldn't even count the number of times I've either bet on or at least watched Frank's matches. Even just the number of times I chose him in my tennis contests. Someone could've told me that he'd win in straights and given me 10 chances to pick the scoreline... never in a hundred years would I have picked this against Granny. Wish I'd seen this because if he somehow had the match of a lifetime I at least would've liked to witness it happen after suffering through the rest of his career. I should probably just be happy that my Canada bet's looking good but man that's messed up.

GirlCanCapToo
    GirlCanCapToo's Avatar Become A Pro!

Not at all surprised Dancevic won, but the scoreline is . Indoor courts suit Dancevic's game even if the results don't necessarily show that. Frank was gonna be in nearly every Granny service game, just had to cash in on the big points.

EaglesPhan36

Adding to the Open Parlay.

Slot #5: Bolelli-Lorenzi -280

EaglesPhan36

This one will be avoided as the teams were switched up.

tevari
    purveyor of fuzzy green balls
    tevari's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 542

my man, any opinion on Wawrinka/Berdych?

matt1216
    matt1216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1052

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    OMFG - I just got home and saw the scoreline. Obv I'm stoked Frank won but there's something messed up there. Did Granny play on one leg or what??? Frank cannot win with that score against any decent player on indoor hard. He's in the bin. If this is the result when he's playing for his country or even Corretja I don't want him. Holy jumpin joseph.
    I watch the Match... Dancevic said befor it "this match may chang my whole career" Granolles played well, but he looked like he had been smashed with a baseball bat when dancevic hammerd every baseline. The announcers said they couldnt believe what they were watching. Honestly nothing Granollers did wrong.The crowd was pretty much bowing after the performance lol
    Points Awarded:

shari91 gave matt1216 13 SBR Point(s) for this post.

EaglesPhan36

Quote Originally Posted by tevari View Post
    my man, any opinion on Wawrinka/Berdych?
    Pressure situation = Wawrinka fail. I think that doubles matchee may have broken the Swiss. Epic 5th set. 24-22. Seems like it would be hard to recover emotionally from being on the wrong side of that. Under 41 could be better than a side though. I'd venture to guess that one of them is absolutely gassed and if it goes four or less, 41 could be probable.

Ones I like for Sunday:

Golubev +175
    Wawrinka-Berdych Under 41
    Seppi-Cilic Over 40.5
    Last edited by EaglesPhan36; 02-03-13 at 01:08 AM.

EaglesPhan36

USA doing their best to blow it against Brazil. Had to go to Querrey-Alves.

shari91

Quote Originally Posted by matt1216 View Post
    I watch the Match... Dancevic said befor it "this match may chang my whole career" Granolles played well, but he looked like he had been smashed with a baseball bat when dancevic hammerd every baseline. The announcers said they couldnt believe what they were watching. Honestly nothing Granollers did wrong.The crowd was pretty much bowing after the performance lol
    I just saw this now matt... thanks for the info!! Can't believe I missed this match but I'll try to hunt it down online. I had texted a friend from home after I saw the results and said "did you see Frank killing Granny? what happened" He wrote back "no way he did" And when I told him the scoreline he sent "are you sure????!!!!" and then "was Granny in a wheelchair?"

First 12