ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Another +EV play...Thoughts?

Sharapova/Na O9.5 1st set +120 Bet365...

Sharapova has been on fire this tournament but the law of averages states she is due to come back to earth sooner rather than later. By that i mean her opponent is due to hold her serve more often than not

Li Na is no slouch either and is in almost top form, handing the previously unbeaten Radwanska her 1st loss for the summer in straight sets.

Can see this being a 6-4 scrapapova kinda set.

Thoughts?

Gee
    Gee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2327

Coochy, how r you?

Sound reasoning, but on your logic, you think its a one break set.

What if Sharapova serves first, then its 6-3 on a tight set with one break. I hate these types of bets because I don't trust either of these bitches serves. GL though.

ACoochy

Quote Originally Posted by Gee View Post
    Coochy, how r you?

Sound reasoning, but on your logic, you think its a one break set.

What if Sharapova serves first, then its 6-3 on a tight set with one break. I hate these types of bets because I don't trust either of these bitches serves. GL though.
    Mr Gee, is the WC syndicate hard at work for this upcoming AFL season??

Solid point but whats not to say Sharapova wont be broken either?? I truly believe she may be...

Gee

And there you go in the first game...

To be honest, I don't start doing any prep or notes until during the NAB cup. I figure I can catch up on everything then.

I do have a bunch of mates who are crazy DT and SC guys who email me every time something happens in the off-season, so I'm semi in touch.

Thoughts on Vika's game after? I left Pova game alone...

ACoochy

And there you go in the first game...

To be honest, I don't start doing any prep or notes until during the NAB cup. I figure I can catch up on everything then.

I do have a bunch of mates who are crazy DT and SC guys who email me every time something happens in the off-season, so I'm semi in touch.

Thoughts on Vika's game after? I left Pova game alone...
    Oh man this may be buried thanks to that double break.

As for sloane, I'd lean +5.5 here. Think its a game too much for the world number 1...

Do you have a play here Gee?

Gee

Quote Originally Posted by ACoochy View Post
    Oh man this may be buried thanks to that double break.

As for sloane, I'd lean +5.5 here. Think its a game too much for the world number 1...

Do you have a play here Gee?
    Nah... the more I watch tennis; the more I want to stay away from it - particularly at this stage of the tournament.

Conventional logic says that this is a massive let down spot for Sloane... but I dunno.

Pova broken 3 times and Li once in the first 7 games. More breaks than holds... what did I say about trusting these bitches serve? Hopefully for you that means Li will get broken here and u win.

ACoochy

Nah... the more I watch tennis; the more I want to stay away from it - particularly at this stage of the tournament.

Conventional logic says that this is a massive let down spot for Sloane... but I dunno.

Pova broken 3 times and Li once in the first 7 games. More breaks than holds... what did I say about trusting these bitches serve? Hopefully for you that means Li will get broken here and u win.
    Thanks but Li Na just played crazy good. Think she made maybe 1 unforced error the whole set

Wish id taken here ML now

tto827
    tto827's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 76

Wow cooch that one hurts, don't think anyone saw that coming. GL on the rest of your picks.

ACoochy

Quote Originally Posted by tto827 View Post
    Wow cooch that one hurts, don't think anyone saw that coming. GL on the rest of your picks.
    1st Serena, now Sharapova.

Who'd have guessed those that yesterday going into the semi's??