Laker_crazy
    Laker_crazy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Why doesn't Simon just Retire??

Agreed that the last match indeed took its toll on its body,but it hardly makes sense for a man who is not even 50% fit to be going through the motions against Murray,Sad indeed !!

Domestic
    Domestic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1756

That would be nice, I was dumb enough to take him at +10.

Laker_crazy

Quote Originally Posted by Domestic View Post
    That would be nice, I was dumb enough to take him at +10.
    The Books probably knew it all along that he would not be competitive,however what i fail to understand is what exactly is he doing on court,he could have just retired after the first set,but he went through the 2nd one and now it seems like he will play the 3rd as well,pretty sad

Domestic

Quote Originally Posted by Laker_crazy View Post
    The Books probably knew it all along that he would not be competitive,however what i fail to understand is what exactly is he doing on court,he could have just retired after the first set,but he went through the 2nd one and now it seems like he will play the 3rd as well,pretty sad
    Yeah I often wonder this in a lot of similar matches. It seems like players will retire at the drop of a hat in tournaments taking place in the lead up to a grand slam in order to preserve their bodies but then in the grand slams when they are clearly injured and don't have a hope in winning they play on and injure/exhaust themselves even further.

Allen24
    Allen24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 353

how could anyone beat simon today at all after that monfils match that was boring as hell to watch and i love tennis but all they did for 4hrs was hit it back and forth the whole night he was died by the end of that match. so yall were idiots to bet on him even at +10

Domestic

Quote Originally Posted by Allen24 View Post
    how could anyone beat simon today at all after that monfils match that was boring as hell to watch and i love tennis but all they did for 4hrs was hit it back and forth the whole night he was died by the end of that match. so yall were idiots to bet on him even at +10
    Thanks guy

Laker_crazy

Embarrassment for anyone betting this match,it's not about a bet losing,it's about someone not even putting in an effort,like betting on a horse that never ran,pretty sad

shimeon40
    shimeon40's Avatar Become A Pro!

Simon needed to stay on court so he could bury all +10 bettors...he did his job.