w@lt
    w@lt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1519

My girl 'Pova

Definite "what-if" situation, but... if Maria and Serena get all the way through, does Maria stand a chance in the final? It seems Maria is playing well, and would not go down as easy as she did at Wimbledon.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9201

It'll be a great if it happens.

Maria is looking like she could be in career best form, so this could be her best chance yet. Still tough to take David against Goliath.
    Last edited by SBRAdmin3; 06-10-14 at 05:23 PM.

MagicDiceFlow
    blinded by nostalgia
    MagicDiceFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sharapova is in superb form right now. The best I've seen her in the last 12 months. She's worked on her movement a lot the past months , moving very well.

She may give Serena a tight three setter this go round.

Tmuston Beltics
    Tmuston Beltics's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

If she wins it's all good but if she don't it's because of her injury

mdfizzle
    mdfizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!

I haven't watched much of Serena. Pova looks good... keep tracking her serve going forward.

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sharapova will get her ass handed to her just like usual. Just go look at the scorelines for some of their matches dating back to 2007. Lots of 6-2, 6-1, 6-3 sets for Serena. Beating up on these lame bitches ain't nothing.

w@lt

I was just randomly looking at Maria's bio.. I can't believe two things: she's only 25, she's 6' 2" !

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Don't forget that she likes to fukk losers, so maybe we all have as shot!

w@lt

She's a sweetheart

gregm
    gregm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 121

Before anyone starts talking about any Serena/Sharapova final, dont fade Radwanska here. Sharapova has looked dominant this tourney in every match I have watched her and every matched she has played but look at her opponents since October of last year. Puchkiva, Doi, the physically questionable from a health standpoint, Venus Williams, and Flipkens. She hasnt played a top 25 player since October of last year and some of these players she has faced are barely in the top 100, she has had a very easy draw this year. Radwanska has won every tourney she has been in this year beating some very good players like Li, Cibulkova, a pretty impressive Hampton and Wickmayer

Sharapova 8-2 h2h against Rad but last year was pretty even, Rad beat her in Miami and Sharapova beat Radwanska in a 38 game match in Turkey. Sharpovas serve against some good players?

I will say this, Sharapova has looked absolutely phenomenal so far this year.

EmpireMaker
    EmpireMaker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 427

Sharapova is playing well, she will have a tough match against Radwanska, and won't beat Serena.