mdfizzle
    mdfizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!

Almagro -130

Only straight bet available on the card tonight. If Tips doesn't get off to a fast start, Almagro will not let him back into the match like his previous opponents have. This one will go 4, but Almagro is a strong play here.

Sharp Snake
    Sharp Snake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 760

Everyone is on Almagro it seems. I may be one of the few that thinks if Tipsarevic is on his game tonight, he wins this. Trying to muster up a play but I may just pass.

gaebiskon
    gaebiskon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5062

think mugro opened +110 at Pinny and he's been playing better than fixa
    but im gonna pass -130

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

tipsy is the better player. not sure why he's a dog.

king_danilo92
    king_danilo92's Avatar Become A Pro!

over 42.5 is the better play.

mdfizzle

H2H factor might be a reason and I disagree that Tipsy is the better player. They are on the same level, I just like the form I have seen from Almagro. Something is off with Tips.

Sharp Snake

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    tipsy is the better player. not sure why he's a dog.
    Almagro hasnt really had a close match thus far and Tipsy has played multiple 5 setters. Thats it.

Nothing is "off" with Tipsarevic. He's had a much more difficult draw that most seeded players and he's seems to be taking sets off here or there if he gets broken early on. Not sure if it's a calculated risk or lapse of focus, but he's come through when he's needed to each point/game/set/match etc...

mdfizzle

Yeah and that is risky to do against a player like Almagro... he wont let him back into the mach. Johnson and Janowics are formidable opponents. Id be hard pressed to say Tips has had the harder draw.

Sharp Snake

Gimeno-Traver and Johnson are not equal to Lleyton Hewitt in Australia and Lukas Lacko and I'd say Benneteau and Janowicz are a wash. Not saying Almagro has has a cakewalk of a draw or anything. He handled his business (except for Johnson. Allowing that to go 5 sets to start off your Grand Slam is probably not considered a success in his camp.) and moved on.

Cessation
    Cessation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 762

I've been stewing on this one for a while. In a hard court match up against Almagro, you would usually have a lean towards Tipsy. I don't think the head to heads mean anything as one was on clay, which is adv Almagro, and the other was an exho. I think on form, and the fact that Tipsy came into the open with an injury cloud and has played consecutive 5 setters, then the price is probably about right for Almagro. I don't see value in either of them though, so just have to sit out I think.

MagicDiceFlow
    blinded by nostalgia
    MagicDiceFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!

Tipsy is done. Even if he was at 100% , hard to win the way Almagro is playing.

Now with the heel injury timeout, no way he gets past this match.

PharaohUB
    PharaohUB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11494

MDF. He may not win, but Tipsy taking an injury timeout means nothing. Dude always acts like he's injured and then all of a sudden if he starts hitting shots he forgets about it.

PharaohUB
    PharaohUB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11494

Nvmd just started watching he's done you are right.

mdfizzle

Should be an entertaining one with Ferrer and Almagro... much better than the Nishikori match.

suicidekings
    Update your status
    suicidekings's Avatar Become A Pro!

I jumped on Almagro to win Set 2 at (-227) near the end of the first set. If Tipsarevic makes it through the second set, everyone should consider betting Almagro for Set #3. Pinnacle has pulled it off the board now, but maybe others have it available still?

Tipsarevic seems determined to tough it out, but he's completely outmatched right now.

mdfizzle

Only needed 1 set for action to count, good win here... wish I had action on some other matches, what to do the rest of the night?

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by MagicDiceFlow View Post
    Tipsy is done. Even if he was at 100% , hard to win the way Almagro is playing.

Now with the heel injury timeout, no way he gets past this match.
    Tipseravic would win 100% if he was healthy. On this surface. Not on the clay but on this surface he in a best of 5 he has a lot more firepower than Almagro

suicidekings
    Update your status
    suicidekings's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by suicidekings View Post
    I jumped on Almagro to win Set 2 at (-227) near the end of the first set. If Tipsarevic makes it through the second set, everyone should consider betting Almagro for Set #3. Pinnacle has pulled it off the board now, but maybe others have it available still?

Tipsarevic seems determined to tough it out, but he's completely outmatched right now.
    Almost made it, 5-1. Bet cancelled due to early retirement... Oh well.

Sharp Snake

Tough to see Tipsarevic go out that way after seeing him play really great at times this tournament. Super glad I decided to lay off this one because I would probably have taken Tipsy.

Billy M
    Billy M's Avatar Become A Pro!

What's the ruleing on this guys ! I had Almagro with a local !! sMh

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by Billy M View Post
    Depends on the book. Most books do if you complete 1 set then the money line stands, but for spreads/totals, the whole match must be completed. If you didn't ask your bookie before the match, most likely he won't count if it was a big bet.

sando
    sando's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 573

http://www.tennisform.com/default.as...ournament=none

EmpireMaker
    EmpireMaker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 311

Tipsy quit like a little bitch because he was getting his ass drilled and it wasn't going to stop.

Billy M

My local uses a sportbooks lines and rules and it said 2 Sets must be completed !! SMH !' First loss on GONzaga money line now this !' GOT To love Gambling!! LOL

Sharp Snake

Quote Originally Posted by EmpireMaker View Post
    Tipsy quit like a little bitch because he was getting his ass drilled and it wasn't going to stop.
    Ummm, no. The guy couldn't put any pressure on his left foot for most of the match. The fact he lasted as long as he did is saying something.

Billy M

Wish he would have lasted for one more game!!

MagicDiceFlow
    blinded by nostalgia
    MagicDiceFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!

My local uses a sportbooks lines and rules and it said 2 Sets must be completed !! SMH !' First loss on GONzaga money line now this !' GOT To love Gambling!! LOL
    That Gonzaga ending was the worst beat I've seen all year in hoops.