AceKingHigh
    Going for the Win!
    AceKingHigh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3454

Lets talk 18th Matches [ATP/WTA] --> Find some winners!

My favorite picks :

• Cilic
    • Raonic
    • Kuznetsova
    • Kirilenko

Dogs picks :
    • Tomic
    • Tsurenko

Few debating matches in mind :
    • Simon over Monfils
    • Vesnina over Vinci
    • Stephens over Robson
    • Date-Krumm vs. Jovanovski [ No read really ]

If you have comments regards ANY play - Start talking

AceKingHigh
    Going for the Win!

BUMP!

and after some research I think I'm laying the fav's Raonic... seems like a lot like Khol in this one.. although I wached him play against Amir and he wasn't that good...

gregm
    gregm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 121

Stats wise, Raonic and tiebreaks always make the total worth a look in most of his matches, just like Isner or Karlovic. Raonic is still hitting first serve percentages at around 82% first serves won over the last year but actually has a pretty average record in tiebreaks, 55% in 2012, Isner was at 69% in tiebreajs to give you a comparison. Raonic is still winning a pretty phenomenal number of his service games. Kohli has had a tiebreak in every one of his matches this year except for the rather quick Darcis match and he has won them all.

Seems like a pretty even match but with Raonics serve and Kohlschreibers experience ( he usually starts well here and at Auckland, he lost the last three years at the Aussie to Berdych, Nadal and Del Potro) , this should be one of the better matches of the day. Kohlschreiber has been serving like a beast this year at the Open (91% first serves won agains amir and 92% first serves won against Darcis) and you know Raonic is going to be a beast on serve, I think a punt on the over 43 on the total is the best wager here.
    Last edited by gregm; 01-18-13 at 01:29 PM. Reason: wrong total

AceKingHigh
    Going for the Win!

I really agree with you on this ... It's just that my book doesn't offer totals =// GL! I'm pretty sure it hits, and we shall see a 5 setter...

Sharp Snake
    Sharp Snake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 760

I like Kohlschreiber a lot today and I'm also leaning Seppi too. I just don't think Cilic matches up that well with him. If its a long drawn out match I think Seppi's endurance gives him a big edge.

I'm having a difficult time with Simon and Monfils but I'm currently leaning Simon but I have two futures that will cash if Simon wins/Monfils loses so I may hedge something on Monfils