MagicDiceFlow
    blinded by nostalgia
    MagicDiceFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!

I know one guy that gets really bothered with the hot weather is Nishikori.

Not saying you should bet against him next match but pick the right spot on a hot day and with someone evenly matched.

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Quote Originally Posted by AceKingHigh View Post
    DO NOT BET ON Shachar Peer!!! LOL I actually rallied with her a few years ago! anyway, she really sucks.. she isn't what she used to be a few years ago... DON'T touch her... I was against her in the 1st round and I'll probably fade her again this round... Just my 2 cents... she needs to get EXTREMELY HOT with her form to win another match.. this girl is mehhhh
    Ace, she's horrible now. No argument. But that price on Krumm??? I had Krumm back when she beat Safina for almost $4-1. And a few times after that. I love her. But seriously these prices are messed up. Peer has a chance to win... Krumm doesn't deserve these odds in a tourney she's never past the 2nd round in since her comeback vs a former top 10 player.

And gl to Amir!!!!!!!!

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

All this yapping I did about Peng and I only put $100 on Kirilenko ffs. Next Slam someone please remind me of this thread so I'll go big when I should. Hope everyone is kicking some ass today... oh and nice to see Serena quiet the nonsense about her 'injury'. The thought of an Aza vs Shara final is not exciting at all. And look at Levine and Ducky go!!

First 12