DoubleRedDragon
    DoubleRedDragon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 519

LLodra +700 vs Tsonga

This line is off.......

I'm gonna hop on board the Llodra train.

+700
    +6.5 even
    Over 33.5

Though Tsonga holds 5-0 over Llodra, Llodra in good form and Llodra retired 2 or 3 of those matches and won a set or so. He keeps it close. Look for him to win a set and maybe the match.

MagicDiceFlow
    blinded by nostalgia
    MagicDiceFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!

Llodra's serve and volley style wont work in the hot grueling sun. His style is more suitable to indoor courts.

That line is right ....you're wasting money on that money line.

DoubleRedDragon

damn

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

You gotta look more than just prices. Books have been hanging stupid chalk for over a year now on the big names and favorites, especially in Slams trying to bait people into either playing the dog that doesn't have a great chance or loading up on chalk parlays ....

Honestly the price probably would have been even bigger if Tsonga hadn't pulled up lame with the hamstring earlier in the month. I think that is the only reason it was that low.

MagicDiceFlow
    blinded by nostalgia
    MagicDiceFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yep, totally different courts here in Australia vs the indoor courts at the Masters where Llodra had that performance. That was a freak performance, he'll never be able to replicate that again at his age. He doesnt have the groundstrokes and speed to hang with today's game.

DoubleRedDragon

Damn, he's getting pwned.. not one break of serve. Lay down Llodra. Just wasted my money :P there goes the over, and hopefully not my +6.5 though. Just don't get broken again Llodra... and if you break serve then i win my over and i will be overjoyed. But you suck for never breaking his serve this match, cmon man.