beefcake
    Update your status
    beefcake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 178

ATP Aussie Open 2013 Dartboard Futures..

Way less confidence here than the Women for obvious reasons of the BIG 3/Ferrer..yes its stupid but fun.Hate to lay +100 on the joker or +300 on Murray but worth a few George Washington's or whatever currency is 1.00 in your country..

But with live betting available even for US players with 5 dimes, Bovada..etc..Might be able to snag profit with minimal risk up front..So I will go with 2-3 players per quarter that might have less than a cold day in hell's chance of doing something..

Novak Quarter:

Sam Querrey(USA tennis sucks reverse Psychology theory)..700-1...First time since 1456 that no US player seeded,yada yada yada.might be perfect time to bet the US players!!Finally back and ready to go, fit as a fiddle and in my eyes the Top American, never mind his ranking which is better than it is.Too bad he got stuck with Novaks draw..But maybe he takes a set off him and you could hedge that in the 4th round...

Kevin Anderson(Big flamethrower server dominates and serves 50 aces a match theory)500-1..Very good start to the year and with his serve is always in matches.He knows what he is good at and does try to do much of anything else! Can see him beating everyone else in his draw until Bird-Shit..Never know with him!!

Ferrer Quarter:

Lukas Lacko 1000-1..(SBR knowledge from people smarter than me theory)..Word around the SBR campfire is that this guy is improving by leaps...Would face tippy in the 2nd round.Win that match then you never know.I think this draw is the most open..Ferrer has shown some chinks in the armor and might be had...Of course if that were to happen all bets are off!!

Nishikori 250-1...Time for this kid to take the next step..Nuff said here.Has the game no doubt!

Murray Quarter:

Seppi..750-1..Sorry no stupid catch phrase here.Kinda get the feeling that this guy has shown some promise making to ATP 250 finals and looking at his draw he is 4-5 vs Cilic...So he can make the 4th round..

Dolgopolov 625-1..Has the history of beating a top player here(Soderling), all depends if you catch him on a good day.

Federer Quarter:

Klizan..1000-1..Yes has no history here, but heard big things from this kid.Maybe the pressure gets to him of the big stage, maybe it does not.Sometimes people feed off it..

Tommy Haas(Old German Savvy)..1000-1. We all know Haas has the game to compete with many players.Tsonga might be had here as he is not 100% I hear..He has made it to the semis here twice before and he is in the best shape and form in years...My value play of the tourney.

JNic
    JNic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 290

I like them all except Klizan, there really is no way...

beefcake
    Update your status

Thats great that you think only one is MALO.I fully expect people to bar B Q me up and down and call me an idiot for even wasting my $$ on these! Mucho respect!

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9193

I kind of like Raonic or Tomic or Daydenko for the Federer quarter.

beefcake
    Update your status

Wow, Haas shit the bed..Kiizan was a dartboard of crap..

Hopefully anderson wins in the 3rd round and Melzer upsets bird shit then its golden until a futures bet on Novak in the QF

beefcake
    Update your status

Seppi baby!!!

Think he can beat chardy, could green out with Chardy and if he loses make a future play on Murray.Going to let Nishi ride and if Anderson wins a most likely -110 bet on Joker to win it..

beefcake
    Update your status

Toast!!