GoBlue77
    GoBlue77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19052

My WTA upset special first round +190 Lisicki

Lisicki +190 over Wozniacki

I've been waiting to see who Lisicki's opening round opponent would be as I think she is in a perfect spot to take down Wozy. Per twitter and various other outlets I just feel Lisicki's motivation is so much higher and its a gut play. I may go large on this one.

Thoughts welcome as always

MUHerd37
    Status Your Update.
    MUHerd37's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10678

Lisicki only tries in majors. Especially Wimbledon for some reason. I could see her really motivated to take out Wozniacki. It's a really bad 1st round draw for Wozniacki.

WIEDBO
    WIEDBO's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 915

Hi GB77..

I have looked at that my self cause WOZ is not inform mentally. Here in Sweden there is a lot negative press on WOZ cause how she fired her swedish coach (Thomas Johansson), he got the news from media and it seems that Piotr (WOZ father) controlls her with iron fist and i dont think shes happy at the moment, so i would also go with the german Girl.

Im also wondering why Radwanska is +175 underdog to Hampton, something is fishy when it comes to this line i guess cause my play is Ursula any day of the week against Hampton...

/Andreas

GoBlue77
    GoBlue77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19052

thanks for the input guys, really appreciate it...sometimes you just gotta trust your gut