PharaohUB
    PharaohUB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11494

Seppi +160

I like this play. Bringing in the new year with a play! Seppi is solid, tomic meh. Seppi +160 is my haha.

Sharp Snake
    Sharp Snake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 760

I got it at +165 earlier and its mostly a Tomic fade. This line should be in the +120 range in my opinion. Seppi is as solid as it comes and will force Tomic to hit winners all day. Tomic had a long(er)ish match last night and really battled Nieminen but if he's on his game, I'm not sure Seppi can hit enough winners to take it. So here goes nothing.

dlweaver
    one day at a time....
    dlweaver's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Love seppi here and locked it in at +168

PharaohUB
    PharaohUB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11494

Always liked Seppi. This match is a toss up this line was a gift. Let's get it!

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Not sure what you guys are seeing here. Tomic playing at his best level perhaps of his career. Full of confidence, improved fitness & power and already beat Seppi in straights this year in fairly straight forward fashion. By far the worst surface for Seppi. Indoors, I'd rate him a shot perhaps - because he has a good track record there. His first Tour Final is within grasp on home soil ... I took Tomic to win the tournament @ +175 this morning. At least someone will win ...

Sharp Snake

Quote Originally Posted by EaglesPhan36 View Post
    Not sure what you guys are seeing here. Tomic playing at his best level perhaps of his career. Full of confidence, improved fitness & power and already beat Seppi in straights this year in fairly straight forward fashion. By far the worst surface for Seppi. Indoors, I'd rate him a shot perhaps - because he has a good track record there. His first Tour Final is within grasp on home soil ... I took Tomic to win the tournament @ +175 this morning. At least someone will win ...

I see value, a ton of value...Not sure if the first set is any indication but I figured this was going to be a close match, and it has been and to get +165 here, I couldn't pass it up.

Sharp Snake

Anddddd Seppi has just called the trainer. Wonderful news.

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

I understand the value concept, but from a winning perspective - I still think Tomic is in better form on this surface. Figured it would be close though - Tomic could always flash nerves being just a step from that first tour final, etc.

Sharp Snake

Came back from commercial and there was no mention of an injury, so not sure what happened.

Sharp Snake

Ugh. Seppi just dropped the tie-break in which he was mostly in control of. Tough. One of my angles was that Seppi's endurance was better than Tomic's so hopefully he can churn out this 2nd set.

Sharp Snake

Tomic starting to look gassed here. The 110 degree heat appears to be getting to him.

Sharp Snake

Tomic relied on his serve and Seppi double faulted for the break. That first set was a coin flip and I'd play Seppi at +165 everyday.