EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

1.1.13: I Spy an ATP Brisbane Parlay

ATP Brisbane: Baghdatis + Nishikori [-110]
    Baghdatis was a disappointment last season, but did finish playing some of his best tennis before a groin strain did him in late. The pre-2013 Baggy sounds a lot like last year, good training regimen - but this year he has a new coach and new motivation with a newborn daughter. His daughter was born last October, maybe not coincidentally when Baggy was playing some solid tennis. He has stated that she is a large source of his motivating to succeed this year. He traditionally plays well in Australia and has made the quarters two straight years in Brisbane. He was solid against Mitchell, but needs to amp it up against Mayer. I like seeing his 1st serve percentage closer to 60% - too many times he was in the 40s last year and I think that is a big key for him to up that percentage. Nishikori takes on Robredo. Robredo KO'ed continued disappointment, Ryan Harrison. He played rock solid. Nishi whipped homeboy Matosevic. Last year's ankle trouble seems to be behind him. This is a winnable match as long as Nishikori looks interested. A win against Robredo matches his results from last year, so more points could be attained if he runs deeper.

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Casherooni. Nice to wake up to moooooney.