DoubleRedDragon
    DoubleRedDragon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 519

Ferrer and Jano in the finals?

What do you think?

PharaohUB
    PharaohUB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11494

I think I faded Jano today and got lucky when Tipsy retired. Guy looks great. I've been making money on him with challengers all year. He should beat Simon tomorrow. Looking at Jano -1.5 sets +330. Hit on ferrer -1.5 sets today at +300 so house money .

No feel for LLodra-Ferrer. LLodra's game is so unique he might just pull it off.

waiting to see a line on llodra-ferrer. May take a shot at llodra if I can get better than +300

PharaohUB

llodra +200 F that

DoubleRedDragon

Ferrer and Jano it is... Llodra has been pretty dominant though.. damn. Yeah that's a tougher one. I think Jano is a good bet, he's on quite the streak hope he can take it to the finals.

freshguy222
    freshguy222's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8359

simon is a bad matchup for janowicz though, simon an absorb those highspeed shots very well and i guess that janowicz is tired, so the postgame interview yesterday

makman
    makman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 617

simon and llodra into the finals....French will go crazy happy

PharaohUB

Quote Originally Posted by freshguy222 View Post
    simon is a bad matchup for janowicz though, simon an absorb those highspeed shots very well and i guess that janowicz is tired, so the postgame interview yesterday
    That's what they said yesterday before he beat Tipsy.

sando
    sando's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 573

Great call red dragon

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Janowicz has been so emotional all week. This is his 15 minutes as of right now. He has the game potentially to be a big player in the future, but the guy is crying after every round when he advances. This is obviously a huge deal to him and his family because of his upbringing and the tough times he has had getting to this point. That being said, guys in their first ATP Finals are tough to gauge. Ferrer obviously is not the type to ever give in. He's put his whole effort into this week, likely at the cost of being a factor in London next week. My own opinion is that Janowicz is going to be gassed emotionally & physically by the end of this match. Great job for him to get here, but this is literally probably the worst guy to face in your first final after you have played seven straight days of grueling tennis.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: sando

matt1216
    matt1216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1052

Quote Originally Posted by EaglesPhan36 View Post
    Janowicz has been so emotional all week. This is his 15 minutes as of right now. He has the game potentially to be a big player in the future, but the guy is crying after every round when he advances. This is obviously a huge deal to him and his family because of his upbringing and the tough times he has had getting to this point. That being said, guys in their first ATP Finals are tough to gauge. Ferrer obviously is not the type to ever give in. He's put his whole effort into this week, likely at the cost of being a factor in London next week. My own opinion is that Janowicz is going to be gassed emotionally & physically by the end of this match. Great job for him to get here, but this is literally probably the worst guy to face in your first final after you have played seven straight days of grueling tennis.

good point man, ill take my chances wit the most consistant player in tennis, ferrer

DoubleRedDragon

Thanks... tough finals to cap in my opinion. Ferrer is red hot right now. Jano is making history.