Ticket#:
    Nov 02 02:05 PM
    Nov 02 02:02 PM
    MU
    STRAIGHT BET
    [4523] SW HSIEH +160
    (SW HSIEH vrs D HANTUCHOVA)

Xxx/ xxxx

I cannot stop gambling on Hsieh! I'm obsessed with her! Uuuugh!More cash down the shitter...But I really see her winning this today. I would back up the truck and put it all on the +160! Blind dog theory also at play! Yes I am doing OK in other sports and yes my kids are eating good no I canT afford private schools for them and yes it's probably cause I bet womens' tennis. So maybe an intervention would help I dunno...

Hangoverblack
    Hangoverblack's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6735

Added more at +195. Odds on Daniela are plummeting down. This could be very ugly, or, Hsieh may calm down and play some solid tennis. She certainly has the game to go head to head with Hantuchova , and Hantuchova has nothing to play for here either.

Come on baby one time! You can do it!!

Hangoverblack

Hsieh breaks all four service games of Hantuchova.

6-1 1st set.

Did I mention it's my birthday?

Cappinpicks
    Cappinpicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Wow you really must be a compulsive gambler, maybe seek a counseling... Hantuchova 6-0 bagel 2nd set to send you on tilt.

Hangoverblack

Man that was awesome! Will make Hsieh's comeback this set for the win so much sweeter !

(loading gun...)

Hangoverblack

Another routine win for The Good Guys.

Hantu-choka, thank you. (insert Real American Hero music here) Because that just took choking to the next level; and set tennis back 70 years. All for me on my birthday. I think I'll sit here for awhile and look at you in your birthday suit.

Cappinpicks, I'm officially off tilt now. But it still will be tough to pull the graveyard shift after railing two lines of coke-cane. Thanks for getting my back earlier