RogueScholar
    Chairman Of The Board
    RogueScholar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 135

Smitchy, congrats on the Giants, man! I was thinking of you a lot as they went through this postseason, and how sad it is we didn't get the old crew together for an in-game chat at some point during it. Maybe next year, eh? Surely I'm not the only one seeing a dynasty in the making down there.

I'm flying back home for a wedding this weekend and gonna squeeze the Beavers/Stanford game in while I'm there. If you're gonna be there too, or can be there, let me know where and the beer's on me, during or after the game. Stella Artois, but of course...

bruceBRUCEbruce
    bruceBRUCEbruce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1959

Quote Originally Posted by Dmoneytx View Post
    I have a STRONG feeling you tail someone here and lost your arsss! HAHAHA.
    I have never and would never "tail" anyone. That's not gambling, in my opinion. It's for the lazy and I find it intellectually bankrupt.

PS. Why on earth would you tell me to tail some people on WTA picks???
    because it seems like you could use some winners. when was the last time you hit a +600 play like in the Tervari thread when you were telling people not to bet WTA?

You AVOIDED what I said to you earlier bec you CAN"T argue it buddy. NO ONE on this entire site is winner at the WTA. NO ONE! Not one person keeps a running record of their WTA wagers. Do you KNOW why??? Bec they would be in the RED horribly!! Wake up man. You ignored a major part of my post to you
    I did not respond to that because no one was arguing that-that's you having an argument that doesn't exist, plus it's a logical fallacy-just because no one here has a running tally of only WTA plays does not mean posters and gamblers are universally losing money on their WTA bets. It's such an obviously bad argument on your part that it doesn't warrant more of a response than what I just typed.

Sando, good post for you there-WTA is great for spot betting, etc.
    I mean, I could go back and check my wagers at my book to see how much $$$ I've made fading a player like Oudin over the past 2 years, but it's not been posted here, so fools like DMoney think you can't win betting WTA.

good luck to all with your plays

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

imho it's either Tsonga or HeeHawHee who both don't even post much anymore. come back to sbr.

First 123