Dmoneytx
    Dmoneytx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 566

They are booing Murray for lack of effort, LOL!!!

Andy Murray is playing like a little baby out there. Keeps touching his toe with his raquet. Missing sitting balls at the service line??? Throwing in 2nd serves on his first??? Murray is gonna lose this third set 6-1 and lose to a guy who is 9-3 on the year and is ranked OUTSIDE the top 60. Murray = Loser Glad to see Jerzy whoop this Scots arss, Murray about to go bye bye.

PharaohUB
    PharaohUB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11494

Jerzy is no loser. Was tearing up challengers and playing pretty well at this level. Think Murray tweaked something and not risking making it worse at this point. I would have had a few bucks on Jerzy if I was awake in time this morning. lol.

Dmoneytx

I saw that point man. Murray whinned like a baby though, like always. Jerzy is not a looser, I agree. I think Murray is IMO. And I think Murray closed around -1800??? Hilarious!

Dmoneytx

Murray had 4 break points in Jerzys last service game. He started trying at the very end. SO HAPPY he is out of the tment!!! Go home Andy, see ya in London ya little baby! Hahahahaha

Yezzir
    Yezzir's Avatar Become A Pro!

Why do you type like a child?

DoubleRedDragon
    DoubleRedDragon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 519

Jano Jano Jano

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1824

Polish Power!!!!

penetrate Murray.

Dmoneytx

Quote Originally Posted by Yezzir View Post
    Why do you type like a child?
    Who are you??? LOL! Ya, ok bud. Have a nice day

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

I watched this match. I agree Andy Maurry is a lil bitch.

this guy was not giving 100%
    he did act like a baby not even trying

Dmoneytx

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    I watched this match. I agree Andy Maurry is a lil bitch.
    this guy was not giving 100%
    he did act like a baby not even trying
    Agree 100%!! It was funny though to see him actually try at the very end! Like he woke up from a nap & went "omg, I am really gonna lose to this uncoordinated 6'8" dude ranked around 100". So he gets like 4 or 5 break points. Pissed them all away (remember, he was trying hard at this point now) & eventually loses the third set by being broken TWICE. To me, that was hilarious.
    Jerzy has a BAD return game. To break the #3 ranked player in the world?? The Gold Medal holder?? Current US Open champion?? This was an AWFUL & embarrassing effort by Murray to lose to Jerzy Jancowiz.
    If u are injured, retire. If u play with NO passion, u should be fined (when it's obvious). No exceptions.

I remember watching Schwank at River Oaks hurt & goofing off in the middle of a match. Everyone was booing loud! He did get fined by the ATP. Everyone should that gives zero effort. Shame on Murray.

Jerzy fell down & CRIED when he won match point! It was awesome. It was equivalent to when some players win the entire major tment! Murray looked disgusted standing at the net waiting for him to get up & wipe his face off. Fastest hand shake I have seen in a long time! To me, Murray deserved to stand there for 10 mins & watch Jerzy celebrate. He ran to his box. Was hugging coaches. Still crying. Murray walked off SO fast! I found great joy in watching all that unfold.

Question now is: can Jerzy keep those legs & confidence up for another match??? We will see

gators0708
    gators0708's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14372

Tomorrow against Tipsy, he has a shot I think!