MagicDiceFlow
    blinded by nostalgia
    MagicDiceFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!

Possible letdown by Tipsarevic today .....grab Sijsling at +210

I really like the odds for Sijsling at +210. Tipsy has a bum shoulder and might not have high motivation heading into this tourney. That coupled with the fact that he's played a ton of matches this year and could be spent.

Sijsling has been drastically improving every match and his big serving overpowered Dolgopolov and quite possibly the same outcome against a tired Tipsy. With a bum shoulder, Tipsy wont be able to generate much pace on his serves which is a must for indoor hardcourts.

Very nice odds for a highly possible upset today......I'm taking Sijsling at +210 for a few units.

Jrod124
    Update your status
    Jrod124's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 535

Interesting, I like the analysis. Igor did steamroll and man that was in a ATP final last week.

Good Luck Magic.

MagicDiceFlow
    blinded by nostalgia
    MagicDiceFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!

Also added a play on SIJSLING +1.5 sets.

If he doesnt beat Tipsy outright, I believe there's a solid chance he'll take a set off him at the least.

Best of luck guys.

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Only reason Mr.T loses is if his shoulder is still hurting. There is no "let down" when he's still chasing a spot in London. Sjisling not nearly as crisp today on serve.

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Mr.T certainly doesn't look in tip top form by any means, but Sjisling doesn't look ready to win this match even though T handed it back to him in the 2nd set after a late break set up Tipsarevic for the W. Mr.T working through the 2nd set TB now. Interested to see if Tipsarevic's shoulder holds up. I think I said it last week, but his run towards the Tour Finals reminds me a lot of Mardy Fish. Late bloomer and he might get smacked around next week with a "happy to be here" attitude if he makes it.

Cappinpicks
    Cappinpicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Glad I was on other side, this guy is like 0-6 on his locks keep em coming