BigPage25
    BigPage25's Avatar Become A Pro!

Milos Raonic vs Gilles Muller.... Tennis Experts Check in

Okay you Tennis Experts who you guys picking in this match and why???

BigPage25

No one is going to make a play on this game???

DoubleRedDragon
    DoubleRedDragon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 519

raonic wins but -410 is a lot of juice...

BigPage25

Quote Originally Posted by DoubleRedDragon View Post
    raonic wins but -410 is a lot of juice...
    can you give me a brief summary of both players game

beermankirk
    beermankirk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 885

doing a Raonic/ Isner parlay for early Wednesday

mdfizzle
    mdfizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!

Both have excellent serves but the advantage to Raonic. Muller with the better return game. Too much juice to play Raonic as he could easily be beat here. Muller has been in good form recently. Better choices to include in a parlay. BOL

makman
    makman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 617

Quote Originally Posted by BigPage25 View Post
    can you give me a brief summary of both players game
    Will you play on this game after reading some review especially when the season end time, when many unpredictable things happening???? If you need review on Raonic and Muller, let me give you an advice, do not bet on tennis !!!! because in the end i am sure you ll lose more than you win, by betting on the reviews you read. Bet on something different which you know better, and where you can get some edges yourself.

BigPage25

Quote Originally Posted by makman View Post
    Will you play on this game after reading some review especially when the season end time, when many unpredictable things happening???? If you need review on Raonic and Muller, let me give you an advice, do not bet on tennis !!!! because in the end i am sure you ll lose more than you win, by betting on the reviews you read. Bet on something different which you know better, and where you can get some edges yourself.
    I don't know much about tennis but the past few months I've been getting more into the sport... so when i bet a match i like to hear peoples opinions on the tennis players i plan on betting on... i don't just blindly bet on someone based on just the reviews... i do research myself like the looking at the players recent matches, the h2h stats, videos of the players on youtube etc.... i just like to hear what people who have experience watching and betting the sport have to say

freshguy222
    freshguy222's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8359

two huge servers, muller 1st set has value because it will very likely be a tiebreak and muller +3 should be gold, i just wonder why the line is so 'high', probably public very high on raonic right but they dont see that guys like isner and raonic have basically no return game

BigPage25

Quote Originally Posted by freshguy222 View Post
    two huge servers, muller 1st set has value because it will very likely be a tiebreak and muller +3 should be gold, i just wonder why the line is so 'high', probably public very high on raonic right but they dont see that guys like isner and raonic have basically no return game
    Well its went down a little bit as the price of raonic started off at -475 on 5dimes... its now at a -420

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Only thing about Muller is he is an absolute slug. After playing a long week last week, these are the spots where you have to be careful of his shady fitness level. Muller does not have good movement generally. Raonic is one of those lanky guys who can move - but has to have the motivation to play an overall game instead of just relying on the thunder dikk serve.

Raonic has at least shown at times to be a capable returner, but I think those matches are when he goes up against better players who offer a challenge. See the Murray match in Tokyo where he played out of his mind. Saying Muller is a better returner is laughable IMO.

Another classic case in 2012 of books setting prices at Retard Level.

BigPage25

Quote Originally Posted by EaglesPhan36 View Post
    Only thing about Muller is he is an absolute slug. After playing a long week last week, these are the spots where you have to be careful of his shady fitness level. Muller does not have good movement generally. Raonic is one of those lanky guys who can move - but has to have the motivation to play an overall game instead of just relying on the thunder dikk serve.

Raonic has at least shown at times to be a capable returner, but I think those matches are when he goes up against better players who offer a challenge. See the Murray match in Tokyo where he played out of his mind. Saying Muller is a better returner is laughable IMO.

Another classic case in 2012 of books setting prices at Retard Level.
    Wow dude you really know your tennis... you always give insightful info.... now what makes the price of this match retarded if you don't mind me asking?

EaglesPhan36

Books have been doing this all season. Setting the "names" or higher ranked players way to high. It entices people to look more at the dogs or to overpay for a favorite. You can usually tell when they are screwing players like this to when you look at the handicap. They keep it lower than what it should actually be for the price. +3 in this case where you see ML prices higher for other matches and the handicaps up to 4.5 or whatever.

freshguy222

well with handicaps you have to consider that the strength of serve and number of breaks is crucial here, you cannot get to the handicap from the ML. Federers ML is always way higher than the handicaps indicates, because everybody knows he doesnt lose to Lu or so, but the handicap would still be 5.5 or 6, if Djokovic played Lu it would more likely be the same ML but -7.
    I am on Muller +3 but i agree with eagles that it is only a good play when he is in no way tired because he has to get to tiebreaks and probably by not losing his serve.
    btw, thunder dikk serve, classic

EaglesPhan36

I just think it's inherently dirty for books to set MLs higher and keep the handicaps lower. Understand the serves, etc. - but IMO they should be in tune with the ML. In this case, Raonic should be about $1 shorter at least to match the handicap.

freshguy222

i know that raonic is totally overpriced for that with normal play from both players we could see tiebreaks, if you knew that public money is coming on raonic, wouldnt you set the price on him higher as well?

PharaohUB
    PharaohUB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11494

This thread makes no sense. If the line isn't set where it should be, people would take advantage of it. The spread is where it is because Raonic gets into a lot of tiebreakers because of his style of play. I'm sure Isner has the same kind of prices on his matches.

BigPage25

Muller takes first set Raonic looking shaky out their

Trigger7672
    Trigger7672's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 763

Muller about to put this one away

freshguy222

told you guys, one of the easiest bets ive made so far, muller +3

Dmoneytx
    Dmoneytx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 566

Never saw this thread this morning. But Big Page, if you look into the other threads here for guys that post plays daily or so, you would of seen some plays on this match for sure.
    I had Muller +3 games and I thought it was an easy play. Try looking into other threads and then asking questions on those threads and u should get some good info.
    Hope you won this play today, that money line on Raonic was a joke I thought, hope you didn't touch that.
    BOL the rest of the day!