Pinocchio
    Pinocchio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8101

ITF Women Limoges

Howdy.

Match:
    Zanevska (1.83) vs Domachowska (1.83)

Obscure little tourney again, I like Zanevska here. I think she can win this tournament outright. The odds on her should be 1.4 really, but guys at Bet365, where I saw this match offered, are a little slow.
    Zanevska has been a lot more impressive lately than Domachowska who has been unimpressive. Although Zanevska's best surface seems to be clay, while Domachowska's is probably hard court, which is also the surface they will be playing on, I see Zanevska taking this in two. But since ML offers a decent enough return, with less risk, I think that's the better bet overall. Should this match go the distance, I think Zanevska has considerably better chances of winning the third set as well... so Zanevska to advance to the final where I also see Voegele, whom she can beat as well, but I'm even more confident in the game total: over 20.
    Last edited by Pinocchio; 10-20-12 at 10:30 AM.

Pinocchio
    Pinocchio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8101

Winner.

Let's try this again.

Zanevska (1.83) vs Feuerstein (1.83)

Feuerstein beat Voegele in the end (third set tie-breaker), so we won't be getting a good price on Zanevska. Over 22.5 is a bit too much, the only bet that makes sense here seems to be Zanevska -1.5 (2.2), but I'm not as confident in her as I was yesterday. She could definitely lose this final. Will most likely be a three setter.
    Zanevska -1.5, small wager.