Jaug
    1 in 2.7 mill
    Jaug's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2977

Just catched a huge break in tennis - story inside

Falla vs Baghdatis

I figure Falla seemed like a decent player who should be able to challenge Baghdatis. I went for the over 20.5 games total.

Falla comes out looking terrible, absolutely terrible and loses first set 0-6 (bo3). At this point my bet is essentially dead, except if Falla wins 2nd set.

Falla comes out 2nd set and loses his own serve game without any chance. 0-3 games on the board and he RESIGNS.

Rules on pinny

1. Handicap and Total Games Betting:

If a tennis match is not completed because of a player retirement or disqualification, all Handicap and Total Games bets will be considered void. Such wagers will be cancelled and the monies refunded.

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Yeah it's good to have a few books with different tennis rules as they vary from book to book. If you had bet on Baghdatis you wouldn't be so happy right now

Jaug
    1 in 2.7 mill

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    Yeah it's good to have a few books with different tennis rules as they vary from book to book. If you had bet on Baghdatis you wouldn't be so happy right now

BigDeem5
    2013-2016 NBA: 461-378-24 +52.65u
    BigDeem5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2158

"catched" should be caught

HeeeHAWWWW
    HeeeHAWWWW's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

Always really annoying when you have the over, it goes three sets and you're way past the line, then one of them retires and voids it :-)

Longterm it balances out at least.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Actually I think all USA facing books have this same rule in regards to tennis spreads and totals.

Jaug
    1 in 2.7 mill

Quote Originally Posted by HeeeHAWWWW View Post
    Always really annoying when you have the over, it goes three sets and you're way past the line, then one of them retires and voids it :-)

Longterm it balances out at least.
    I can imagine, or if you had under in this one. Under was 99% to win.

Jrod124
    Update your status
    Jrod124's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 535

Quote Originally Posted by BigDeem5 View Post
    "catched" should be caught
    English isn't his first language perhaps

shari91

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    Actually I think all USA facing books have this same rule in regards to tennis spreads and totals.
    Nah. 5Dimes is one ball and Heritage is one set for MLs. Not sure what the others are though as I haven't played with them.

LT Profits

Nah. 5Dimes is one ball and Heritage is one set for MLs. Not sure what the others are though as I haven't played with them.
    And that's why I specifically said for spreads and totals. Get with the program honey.

UpsetSpecial09
    UpsetSpecial09's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 58

shari did this change at some point? i seem to remember 5dimes having a rule that 2 sets had to be completed for the ML to have action. I know all "props" have always required the match the be finished, but I think the ML rules may have changed at some point.

LT Profits

Quote Originally Posted by UpsetSpecial09 View Post
    shari did this change at some point? i seem to remember 5dimes having a rule that 2 sets had to be completed for the ML to have action. I know all "props" have always required the match the be finished, but I think the ML rules may have changed at some point.
    5 Dimes is definitely one ball served now. Not sure if there was change in past year.

JNic
    JNic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 290

5 Dimes is definitely one ball served now. Not sure if there was change in past year.
    no its always been 1 set

shari91

And that's why I specifically said for spreads and totals. Get with the program honey.
    Didn't even look at that since that's not what the thread was about. Nor were US books since Jaug was playing at Pinny hence my original comment honey