CapperGuy
    CapperGuy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 698

Insight on Korolev?

Korolev has been in great form lately going up against a home dog that hasn't really impressed me much during the qualifying stage despite his win over Sela (whom I believe to be a mediocre HC player). I would like some insight from people who have professional angles on this game. If you don't have quality input to provide please avoid commenting I would greatly appreciate it as I've already quit posting plays on NCAAF and NFL due to the lack quality insight and feedback. Thank you and GL on your wagers.

CapperGuy

I went ahead and pounded Korolev -190 to win 500, small play simply because I haven't seen enough of either player in the past year to feel overly confident. BOL Korolev backers! I will be taking Vinci for BIG later in the night playing at 4:15 a.m PT.

Shifty107
    Shifty107's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Gl mate. Krav does have a good record in Russia but I think that is mainly against rubbish opponents. I took korolev in straights

CapperGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Shifty107 View Post
    Gl mate. Krav does have a good record in Russia but I think that is mainly against rubbish opponents. I took korolev in straights
    Yea I noticed he normally does well at home, but you're spot on with him playing "rubbish" opponents there. He normally plays locals and individuals who probably wouldn't stand a chance against any sub par opponent. Hopefully Korolev starts off hot and continues rolling like he has been. These tournaments in Russia always have suspicious activity, lets see if we can dodge that here.

CapperGuy

Kravchuk is playing lights out thus far.

CapperGuy

From what I've gathered so far in the first set is that Korolev is definitely the better returner and ground stroke player, he just hasn't been able to capitalize on his opportunities the way Kravchuk has. Hopefully he can rally back and take this match, shouldn't be too difficult if he's actually motivated to do so.

CapperGuy

Very low 1st serve percentage and unforced errors will definitely lead to his demise. Need to step it up here in the 2nd set, I can see the mismatch in talent level but when he shoots himself in the foot the way he has there's no way he will win.

nosaij
    nosaij's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7131

I am thinking pounding vinci too, but not sure if i should take the spreads.

CapperGuy

I saw Govorstova play very tough against Paszek which scares me away from the -5. But she has matchup problems against Vinci from what I saw when they played last year (granted it was on clay). I'm waiting to see if Voskoboeva pulls through for me before I pull the trigger on Vinci. Do you have any other leans this morning?

nosaij
    nosaij's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7131

i have this lean since yesterday, Ju.Melzer to beat G.mullar. Another lean is J.Levin but prob gonna sit out for that game.