MagicDiceFlow
    blinded by nostalgia
    MagicDiceFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!

Take Djokovic/Berdych Over 21 .....It's a strong play

Djoker and Berdych have a history of playing tight matches. Matter of fact, in their last four meetings together, no one has managed any straight set wins. All the wins have been three setters. Since both are in solid form, I expect the same for this match. Even though Djoker may pull this one out, Berdych wont go out without a fight.

I believe the Over 21 games is an easy winner today.

BOL
    Last edited by MagicDiceFlow; 10-12-12 at 09:13 PM.

matt1216
    matt1216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1052

Ya I hit Baggy the other night, and Had Stepanek to take a set vs Murray. I really like Berdych to take a set against Novak.

BOL

Luca Fury
    I make my living betting on MMA
    Luca Fury's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 757

I'm on Berdych over 8.5 games. Basically the same bet as over 21.5 games, but if Berdych by some miracle beats Djokovic in straight sets, the bet cashes in a case where the over 21.5 might not. Essentially the same bet, though.

Berdych has had a pattern this whole tourney: come out very strong in set 1, a decent amount worse in set 2, then strong again in set 3. I'm hoping he can win the first set or at least make it to a tie break. If he doesn't, I will be very worried about the over.

Luca Fury
    I make my living betting on MMA
    Luca Fury's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 757

Berdych decided to only serve well AFTER he was broken. Jackass couldn't get a first serve in to save his life. He aced the shit out of Tsonga, yet can't even hit the ball in bounds on his first serve today.