Jerm3085
    Jerm3085's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6143

Is this a good tennis parlay?

Youzhny, Monaco, and Querrey?

I was originally just going to stick with Youzhny/Monaco, but I think Querrey has an edge on Seppi. I'm not too familiar with tennis so any pointers/tips/advice/criticism is greatly appreciated. Let's make some $ while the bookies sleep

pinnacle420
    THE LOCALS WORST NIGHTMARE
    pinnacle420's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1913

tough play

i actually think seppi might pull the upset live dog

matt1216
    matt1216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1052

Quote Originally Posted by Jerm3085 View Post
    Youzhny, Monaco, and Querrey?

I was originally just going to stick with Youzhny/Monaco, but I think Querrey has an edge on Seppi. I'm not too familiar with tennis so any pointers/tips/advice/criticism is greatly appreciated. Let's make some $ while the bookies sleep
    na man,i think baghdtis or andersen win, one or the other

matt1216

had a feelin Baghdahtis would bitch Monaco. much better hard court player

dRavidC
    dRavidC's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6849

Quote Originally Posted by matt1216 View Post
    had a feelin Baghdahtis would bitch Monaco. much better hard court player

i wouldn't say he's a much better hard court player. I'd put it down to the fact that Monaco was backing up from a tournament win and just didn't have the legs to compete. Had Monaco been at full strength, reckon he would of taken the game.

kobee24
    kobee24's Avatar Become A Pro!

Should have made it, I was also left to Monaco on my parlay but took Baghdatis live at some point to save the loss. Will never ever again bet on this guys' (Baggy) match, always came wrong for me..

matt1216

Quote Originally Posted by dRavidC View Post
    i wouldn't say he's a much better hard court player. I'd put it down to the fact that Monaco was backing up from a tournament win and just didn't have the legs to compete. Had Monaco been at full strength, reckon he would of taken the game.
    man ive seen many times Baghdatis losing to murray in 3 sets. he plays top guys hard. he loses to weak apponents. whe hes on trust me hes a much better hard court player than Monaco.Monaco is progessing on hard court, but this isnt what hes known for