EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Tuesday Night Shivs & Shanks

Getting these up again because I tend to forget when these Far East ones start during prime time.

[Tokyo] Tipsarevic -155
    Replay of last week on an indoor surface. Simon has owned the head-2-head numbers, but reasons to like Mr.T tonight. #1, Simon was really struggling in the final last week against Gasquet in Bangkok with a knee issue. Reports indicate he wasn't fully certain how he'd do or if he'd go until he got some practice time in Tokyo. There is a chance perhaps that Simon doesn't even take the court here, but let's proceed as if he will go. #2, he played inspired last week with his coach in attendance for the final time as the two parted ways prior to the tournament and it was kind of a Swan Song moment for the two. With that emotion gone, desire could be questionable this week. Tipsarevic should have the added motivation from losing last week and let's not forget we are getting to crunch time to finish in the Top 8 for the Tour Finals. Mr.T is sitting in 9th, well behind Del Potro by about 700 points. Probably far fetched that he could catch him, but it's still three weeks to go. Injuries potentially could yield him a replacement spot too if Delpo's wrist is an issue, so staying in 9th is something he should be striving for at the least.

[Tokyo] Dimitrov +135
    Dimitrov draws last week's Kuala Lumpur champion in Monaco. Monaco put together a nice string of results on indoor hard courts to end 2011 and picked up in the same spot this year. He shifts to outdoor tennis though in Tokyo. The surface has not been as kind to him outside of a suprise week in Miami this past Spring. Dimitrov comes through qualis which gives him the slight edge on conditions. Monaco has played here before and lost in the opening round two straight years. This isn't the best surface for Dimitrov, but given qualis + Monaco with a potential hangover from last week & the surface switch .. I'll take Mr.Disappointment for $100 Alex.

EaglesPhan36

Weather-related note: Rain forecast most of the day in Japan. Center Court @ this event though has a roof, so Center Court matches could be played in indoor conditions. That means Dimitrov-Monaco, Tipsarevic-Simon, Chardy-Wawrinka.

Believe if I have seen enough info that this surface is quicker than Kuala Lumpur where Monaco won and Dimitrov actually plays better on quick indoor surfaces where he can hold his serve best. Keeping both plays as I think the quicker conditions potentially could still be in line with both picks having success, but definitely something to keep an eye on tonight.

matt05man
    matt05man's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 738

I'm on the Dimitrov play.

BoL

kobee24
    kobee24's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm thinking of taking both and parlaying with Sock. I liked Dimitrov a lot against Gasquet, if the frenchman hadn't mutated into another person he could've won. I hate Simon, hoping Tips will kick his sorry ass .

EaglesPhan36

Quote Originally Posted by EaglesPhan36 View Post
    [Tokyo] Dimitrov +135
    Dimitrov draws last week's Kuala Lumpur champion in Monaco. Monaco put together a nice string of results on indoor hard courts to end 2011 and picked up in the same spot this year. He shifts to outdoor tennis though in Tokyo. The surface has not been as kind to him outside of a suprise week in Miami this past Spring. Dimitrov comes through qualis which gives him the slight edge on conditions. Monaco has played here before and lost in the opening round two straight years. This isn't the best surface for Dimitrov, but given qualis + Monaco with a potential hangover from last week & the surface switch .. I'll take Mr.Disappointment for $100 Alex.
    It's about time to add this fawk to my no-bet list. He's about as poisonous as Chardy for me at this point. Never on the right side.

PharaohUB
    PharaohUB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11494

Loved dmitrov tonight too not over.

PharaohUB
    PharaohUB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11494

Okay maybe it is

EaglesPhan36

It's over. I'm done with this dude. Anyone catch me betting on him, beat me senseless please. Chardy & Dimitrov are now #1a/1b on my no bet list.

EaglesPhan36

Tomic is 1c. All fail into the same category. All the tools, shit between the ears, empty chest cavity where the heart is supposed to be.

Cappinpicks
    Cappinpicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

I hope you're not wrong with tipsy like last week he was god awful vs simon couldn't hit a winner

Allen24
    Allen24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 353

So can we trust wawrinka tonight eagles

AceKingHigh
    Going for the Win!
    AceKingHigh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3454

Anyone have a stream to watch this game please? Thanks.

Cappinpicks

Tipsy on his way to 2 straight -200 tanks against the pussy simon... unable to beat a guy with a return game

EaglesPhan36

Quote Originally Posted by Allen24 View Post
    So can we trust wawrinka tonight eagles
    Run far away from that match.

EaglesPhan36

Another lovely start. Gonna go to bed and reap the losses that have been sewn.

Cappinpicks

Brutally awful if you ever gave tipsy a chance vs this pussy... All simon has to do is keep the ball in play to win without a sweat hahahahahha

Cappinpicks

BLOWOUT again love it

CollegePro
    CollegePro's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Cappinpicks View Post
    BLOWOUT again love it
    Sucker!! You are loser!

matt1216
    matt1216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1052

Quote Originally Posted by EaglesPhan36 View Post
    Getting these up again because I tend to forget when these Far East ones start during prime time.

[Tokyo] Tipsarevic -155
    Replay of last week on an indoor surface. Simon has owned the head-2-head numbers, but reasons to like Mr.T tonight. #1, Simon was really struggling in the final last week against Gasquet in Bangkok with a knee issue. Reports indicate he wasn't fully certain how he'd do or if he'd go until he got some practice time in Tokyo. There is a chance perhaps that Simon doesn't even take the court here, but let's proceed as if he will go. #2, he played inspired last week with his coach in attendance for the final time as the two parted ways prior to the tournament and it was kind of a Swan Song moment for the two. With that emotion gone, desire could be questionable this week. Tipsarevic should have the added motivation from losing last week and let's not forget we are getting to crunch time to finish in the Top 8 for the Tour Finals. Mr.T is sitting in 9th, well behind Del Potro by about 700 points. Probably far fetched that he could catch him, but it's still three weeks to go. Injuries potentially could yield him a replacement spot too if Delpo's wrist is an issue, so staying in 9th is something he should be striving for at the least.

[Tokyo] Dimitrov +135

Good job with the Tipsy pick EPH36! glad i read up on this befor i picked Tipsy. The guy finally figured it out

Bol going forward!

BaronMunchausen
    BaronMunchausen's Avatar Become A Pro!

What are your thoughts on Copil, Eagles? Thinking of putting a unit on him after his nice win yesterday over Cilic.

EaglesPhan36

Wow. Nice surprise for the morning. Was falling asleep as it went to. 3rd set. Hoo-ray Mr.T.