SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

Live WTA dog

Dominguez Lino +950 over Radwanska. Price should still drop more, didn't have a chance to post it this morning when it was near 12/1.

She should be good for a set and have a chance to pull the upset.

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

A plus money tennis play? Will you please post a picture to prove that you are not being held at gun point. I am worried for your safety.
    Points Awarded:

PharaohUB gave EaglesPhan36 12 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: pinnacle420

matt05man
    matt05man's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 738

Got it at 10/1. Hope her good play continues. Put a sprinkle on it.

Cappinpicks
    Cappinpicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Heh GL not sure whether to fade too juciy

Pinocchio
    Pinocchio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8101

I don't think Lino can beat Radwanska. Wouldn't be surprised to see 6:1 6:2. But I will take her +7 at 1.9:1.

PharaohUB
    PharaohUB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11494

Playing tough. Wish I tailed. Going to be close!

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ag-Rad won in 3. I still don't believe Lou actually posted this without being under duress or having his account hijacked. I demand an inquiry!

tevari
    purveyor of fuzzy green balls
    tevari's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 542

UpsetSpecial09
    UpsetSpecial09's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 58

Threw 10 bucks on it....got all excited when I saw she got the break and was up 4-2....had to leave then and came back to see she lost. So she is a real loser for sure then, i mean your up 4-2 on a huge upset and you lose 4 games in a row. Typical WTA moron! Its amazing how incapable women are of closing out a set, you just don't see it as often in ATP.

SBR Lou

Quote Originally Posted by SBR Lou View Post
    She should be good for a set and have a chance to pull the upset.
    Well, she did grab the first set but couldn't seal the deal. Hopefully somebody profited here.

SBR Lou

Quote Originally Posted by UpsetSpecial09 View Post
    Threw 10 bucks on it....got all excited when I saw she got the break and was up 4-2....had to leave then and came back to see she lost. So she is a real loser for sure then, i mean your up 4-2 on a huge upset and you lose 4 games in a row. Typical WTA moron! Its amazing how incapable women are of closing out a set, you just don't see it as often in ATP.
    Unless it's Nieminem. He recently blew a double break lead up a set against Gasquet.

PharaohUB
    PharaohUB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11494

Quote Originally Posted by UpsetSpecial09 View Post
    It's less that these WTA players "blow it" and has more to do with how the more talented player is doing. I've noticed the top of the class women can just turn it on whenever they feel like it. Radwanska had her in her sights the whole time. Didn't watch the game, but I'll bet anything Radwanska turned it up a notch those last 4 games.