pinnacle420
    THE LOCALS WORST NIGHTMARE
    pinnacle420's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1913

easy 3 player tennis parlay for tonight.. im known in the midwest as the tennis god

ok heres the scoop i handicap tennis 85% and swing a mean backhand heres your winners thank my white ass later
    pablo andujar+105
    nicolay davydenko -180
    and bernard tomic-160
    easy 3 teamer
    and my moneyshot upset for tonight is go soeda +300 against kei nishikori
    MONEY POWER RESPECT!!!

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

here we go............

Dux90
    Dux90's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    here we go............

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2368

Here we go

firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    here we go............
    JJ... I know this kid. He is good at tennis ....lol

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

also like go soeda tonight. also playing the over in that one

pinnacle420

JJ im money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you will see listen to firedawg he knows his sources!!!!!!!! im no buster bro... and yes im a god damn god sir

pinnacle420

sounds like your JJ'S buttpluging buddy be original u homo

pinnacle420

[QUOTE=face;16220846]also like go soeda tonight. also playing the over in that one[/QUOTE

yep i like the upset here!!! neishi hasnt played great all 2012 and his shoulder and left ankle are bothering him him -360 is way to much juice... GO SOEDA

MUHerd37
    Status Your Update.
    MUHerd37's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10678

Who's ghost is this?

Cappinpicks
    Cappinpicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Faded on davy and soeda looks easy

matt1216
    matt1216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1052

Quote Originally Posted by pinnacle420 View Post
    ok heres the scoop i handicap tennis 85% and swing a mean backhand heres your winners thank my white ass later
    pablo andujar+105
    nicolay davydenko -180
    and bernard tomic-160
    easy 3 teamer
    and my moneyshot upset for tonight is go soeda +300 against kei nishikori
    MONEY POWER RESPECT!!!

lol, good job with Tomic!

Dmoneytx
    Dmoneytx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 566

I LOVE these threads that say "EASY" money or "this parlay CAN'T lose"......... When are people gonna learn that tennis is not an easy sport to handicap & there are NO such plays as easy plays or guaranteed money. Andujar was close, but that guy is a bum on hard courts, everyone knows that. Tomic is a really really good player, but his motivation at times is so questionable. Davydenko was a good play over Bogie. But the Soeda over Nishi was prob 95% NOT gonna happen. Soeda beat him last time they played, I watched that match. But there was NO way Nishi was gonna play THAT bad again. Esp against a countryman. I was shocked to see it even went three sets!

So the "easy" parlay lost. Three out of your four straights lost. I could care less if you post tennis plays & I actually hope you do well in the future. But to get people to follow with thread titles like that sucks for other players. I guess tail at your own risk, but these plays got buried today hard. Sorry for the rough day, but this should be an instant lesson that nothing is "easy" in tennis.....

wtt0315
    This is the Broncos Year.
    wtt0315's Avatar Become A Pro!

I couldn't even take the op's post seriously. He joined and made this play. He is just another created ghost from someone who wasn't given enough attention as a baby so he needs it now.

Quote Originally Posted by Dmoneytx View Post
    I LOVE these threads that say "EASY" money or "this parlay CAN'T lose"......... When are people gonna learn that tennis is not an easy sport to handicap & there are NO such plays as easy plays or guaranteed money. Andujar was close, but that guy is a bum on hard courts, everyone knows that. Tomic is a really really good player, but his motivation at times is so questionable. Davydenko was a good play over Bogie. But the Soeda over Nishi was prob 95% NOT gonna happen. Soeda beat him last time they played, I watched that match. But there was NO way Nishi was gonna play THAT bad again. Esp against a countryman. I was shocked to see it even went three sets!

So the "easy" parlay lost. Three out of your four straights lost. I could care less if you post tennis plays & I actually hope you do well in the future. But to get people to follow with thread titles like that sucks for other players. I guess tail at your own risk, but these plays got buried today hard. Sorry for the rough day, but this should be an instant lesson that nothing is "easy" in tennis.....

KidSeoul
    KidSeoul's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

Couldn't have said it better myself.

pinnacle420

dude im no ghost i live in indiana found out about forum from a buddy yesterday just on here trying to help every1 out were all in this for the same reason to bust books!!!!!!!!!! no reason for disrespect guys

pinnacle420

Quote Originally Posted by KidSeoul View Post
    Couldn't have said it better myself.
    ya it was a rough day for sure soeda choked and pablo choked in a tie break.... and tomic played like trash... worst day ive had in 5 years bro

trytrytry
    All I do is trytrytry
    trytrytry's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 273617

what offshore books you in pinnacle420? where do yo shop for lines?

Dmoneytx
    Dmoneytx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 566

dude im no ghost i live in indiana found out about forum from a buddy yesterday just on here trying to help every1 out were all in this for the same reason to bust books!!!!!!!!!! no reason for disrespect guys

Definitely no disrespect 420. I always hope everyone gets the books to payout. I just hate threads that say easy money bec I study these lines and follow trends and educated guesses pretty regularly. And often. I have learned thru time that there are really no easy plays, ESPECIALLY when the line is -250 or under. That is why I tend to do so many parlays with high chalk. It's all on how you put them together. But I do wish you luck with your future plays, for sure.

pinnacle420

Quote Originally Posted by trytrytry View Post
    what offshore books you in pinnacle420? where do yo shop for lines?

intertops and youwager

pinnacle420

Definitely no disrespect 420. I always hope everyone gets the books to payout. I just hate threads that say easy money bec I study these lines and follow trends and educated guesses pretty regularly. And often. I have learned thru time that there are really no easy plays, ESPECIALLY when the line is -250 or under. That is why I tend to do so many parlays with high chalk. It's all on how you put them together. But I do wish you luck with your future plays, for sure.
    your fine bro i usually kill it at tennis always have over the years but even a turd gets stuck in a toliet sometimes lol

MUHerd37
    Status Your Update.
    MUHerd37's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10678

intertops and youwager
    When did youwager start allowing tennis parlays? Just went there and they now allow them. Pretty nice!

pinnacle420

Quote Originally Posted by MUHerd37 View Post
    When did youwager start allowing tennis parlays? Just went there and they now allow them. Pretty nice!
    literally about a week ago ya its .... they finally woke up