BRUTUSB33FCAKE
    BRUTUSB33FCAKE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 493

Give me Nikolay Davydenko big tonight please and thank you!

I'm capping this one as another case of players trending in different directions the last couple months. Denis Istomin has been battling a bad back for a little while now and his results speak for themselves ever since. He's never had much of a career on this surface either for that matter. Nikolay Davydenko had a great showing last week at Metz getting to the finals against Tsonga. It goes without saying that Tsonga picked him apart on the baseline but I can't see Istomin doing the same.

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Oh it is getting close to a Donkeydenko fukk job ... you can smell it in the air. Bettors are starting to trust him. Back injuries are frustrating. One minute, guy can't move - the next he looks just fine. Good luck dude, hopefully you miss the fukk job.

MagicDiceFlow
    blinded by nostalgia
    MagicDiceFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!

That line looks weird as hell. Davydenko should not be favored in this spot. The line is begging you to take Istomin.

Russian mob might have one of Istomin's family member hostage.

BRUTUSB33FCAKE

Why should Davy not be favored? I think it's a tad chalky should be more in the -125 range but hard to favor Istomin based on recent history of both players and his potentially still bad back.

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

EZ $

BRUTUSB33FCAKE

Cash it straight setter! I'm on a bit of a heater these last few days got to keep riding it as long as we can.