Seto
    Jose Mourinho: simply the best
    Seto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2560

man... been sweating this shit out for 5 days and 4 matches... all that for that. at a loss for words. haven't felt this since memphis blew that 24pt lead to the clippers.

horja1
    Grrrrrr
    horja1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Fcking weird women tennis ... first set Hsieh goes on a 5-1 game winning streak, then 7-0 for Robson, and again, 6-1 for Hsieh

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Seto View Post
    man... been sweating this shit out for 5 days and 4 matches... all that for that. at a loss for words. haven't felt this since memphis blew that 24pt lead to the clippers.
    Tough loss. It was really close.

Seto

Quote Originally Posted by Mikail View Post
    Tough loss. It was really close.
    Yeah... She did play awful today though. Awful. Hsieh deserves some credit cause she played pretty well and was the source of some of Laura's errors but man, she was OFF today. Never seen her struggle this much each and every service game. Don't think she held a game to love or to 15 all match long. I'm really pissed about blowing the 3-0 lead, but it's more the way she played today.

Oh well. I can always tell myself that at the price I got, it was a good bet...

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

yea the future was a good bet. it's hard to hedge when you're future is a favorite in the final match. robson will win a few tournaments soon, she is just young and maybe choked a little

Hangoverblack
    Hangoverblack's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6735

Yes sir - Had to really work for that !

What a great match that Few saw.

That +200 Hsieh ticket required a bit of *** before it would bear fruit!

Seto

Quote Originally Posted by face View Post
    yea the future was a good bet. it's hard to hedge when you're future is a favorite in the final match. robson will win a few tournaments soon, she is just young and maybe choked a little
    didn't really choke, just played bad all match really. a few good spurts but overall she didn't play well.

i didn't hedge because i don't hedge futures unless i think the hedge in itself is a good bet (regardless of having the future or not). didn't see any value in hsieh. too bad for me.

matt1216
    matt1216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1052

hhaaha, so glad i hedged my wozniaiki/.kenepi./robson Parlay. atleast i made some solid cash

BetterYetAmazing
    BetterYetAmazing's Avatar Become A Pro!

Man those books racked up on all those Robson plays and even the live bets

I tried to warn everybody, even said take the +1.5 sets

First 12