KidSeoul
    KidSeoul's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

Wow, that was one of the strangest matches ever! I was shocked when I saw the 3rd set score but happy nonetheless!!

Well, I'm ecstatic to have pulled off a 4-0 day after going 0-2 yesterday. But overall I'm doing great this week!

Current Record: 10-2 +13.25

Not sure if I'm jumping on anything yet for tomorrow. Seems like I forced the issue yesterday and it cost me twice but keep an eye out! If anything, I will post at least an hour before a match!

Thanks for all the support everyone! Let's keep the Seoul Train on track!

KidSeoul

SATURDAY 9/22/12

Jo Wilfried Tsonga vs. Nikolay Davydenko

I wanted to refrain from placing a wager unless I saw something that really stood out to me. Well, the line for this match seemed too enticing!

These two have played twice before with Davydenko winning both times. Although they played in 2007 and 2008, both are currently playing good tennis and this should be a battle to the end, no different than the first two times these two played.
    One problem I see with the line is that Tsonga has been a -4.5 game favorite in both his previous matches for this tournament, but they were against very weak competition! Who is Clement Reix and Justin Levine?? Tsonga covered both times and now again he is favored as a -4.5 (+112) favorite against Davydenko.

Yes, Davydenko hasn't faced a much stiffer challenge to this point in the tourney but comparatively speaking, his opponents (Muller/Karlovi/Zverev) were much better than Tsonga's opponents. So are you meaning to tell me that the lines makers believe that Reix, Levine and Davydenko are in the same class? That would be just pure craziness! But that's exactly what the lines makers have done. I couldn't resist...and neither should you!

Wager Type : Straight Bet

Sport : ATP Tennis
    Selection : N. DAVYDENKO 9/22/2012 10:00 AM - (EST)
    Spread +4½ -132 for Match
    Amount : Risking 250 To Win 189 USD

Also, the money line is +332 so why not throw a little something on it. Maybe Davydenko gets
    his third win over Tsonga? Who knows. But at that price, I can't help but try and find out,
    especially since I think this match really is a coin flip.

Money Line +332 for Match
    Amount : Risking 100 To Win 332 USD

Had a good day yesterday and looking to keep it going! But as I stated, I don't want to force
    the issue so this will be it for today. BOL to everyone! Let's get this $$$

MagicDiceFlow
    blinded by nostalgia
    MagicDiceFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by KidSeoul View Post
    SATURDAY 9/22/12

Also, the money line is +332 so why not throw a little something on it. Maybe Davydenko gets
    his third win over Tsonga? Who knows. But at that price, I can't help but try and find out,
    especially since I think this match really is a coin flip.

Money Line +332 for Match
    Amount : Risking 100 To Win 332 USD

Had a good day yesterday and looking to keep it going! But as I stated, I don't want to force
    the issue so this will be it for today. BOL to everyone! Let's get this $$$

Tsonga vs Davydenko a COINFLIP???? Sorry but this match will be a bloodbath. I was on Davydenko earlier today vs Karlovic and even though he got the win ,Davydenko looked old/worn out.

BOL but against Tsonga, I think it'll be target practice on the baseline all day today sprinkled in with some service bombs by Tsonga. If you look at the spread -4.5 , thats a big spread for a two set match in the ATP. Oddsmakers dont always get everything right but I think they are spot on with this spread with the heavy lean towards the frenchman.

Davy may get lucky and cover the spread but you're throwing away that other $100 on the money line. Tsonga is not losing this match.

Good Luck.
    Last edited by MagicDiceFlow; 09-22-12 at 12:42 AM.

KidSeoul

Quote Originally Posted by MagicDiceFlow View Post
    Tsonga vs Davydenko a COINFLIP???? Sorry but this match will be a bloodbath. I was on Davydenko earlier today vs Karlovic and even though he got the win ,Davydenko looked old/worn out.

BOL but against Tsonga, I think it'll be target practice on the baseline all day today sprinkled in with some service bombs by Tsonga.

Davy may get lucky and cover the spread but you're throwing away that other $100 on the money line. Tsonga is not losing this match.

Good Luck.

Old and worn out?? How does old and worn out play two sets to the tie break and then win the third set 6-0? He may have looked old and worn out but it's obvious he isn't old and worn out.

Tsonga will have his moments but he will not be having target practice against Davy like he did against Reix and Levine. That was the point of posting my play, that Davydenko is not a Reix or Levine, so why is he getting the same spread?

As for throwing away the extra $100, well I consider it hedged with the winnings from the spread so it's really for shiets and giggles. But if Davy plays the way he should, Tsonga certainly won't be running circles around him.

Are you on Tsonga? If so, good luck to you as well!

MagicDiceFlow
    blinded by nostalgia
    MagicDiceFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!

^^^^^^^Davydenko won that third set 6-0 because Karlovic had absolutely nothing on his serve in that third set. After he lost that second break in the third set, he just gave up like he always does when his only weapon isnt working.

Davydenko used to be a very solid player 5 years ago but nowadays, he's only a shell of his former self. I've been watching/betting on the guy for years now and I was laughing most of the match as he struggled heavily to hold his serve in those first two sets against a terrible player in Karlovic.

To be honest with you, I think Levine had a better shot against Tsonga than Davydenko. At least Levine has a decent serve. Davy's serve is a joke nowadays and he's sure as hell not going to outplay Tsonga from the baseline.

Also the wins by Davydenko that you're referring to were from 2007 & 2008 ......thats almost four years ago dude!! Sharps know that in tennis, stats from anything more than a year go out the window. Players progress so much within that year. Tsonga is a much stronger player from 2008 vs today(night and day) and utilizing those outdated stats will likely cloud your judgement/capping.
    Last edited by MagicDiceFlow; 09-22-12 at 01:09 AM.

rich_24
    rich_24's Avatar Become A Pro!

Tsonga and Reix are both from France.. thats why there were low spread..
    Saw Tsonga and Davy last matches, Davy realy looking bad, and actualy im leaning to Tsonga spread.. Last match Tsonga lost 0-2 1st set, but won it 6-3.. It shows, that Tsonga plays good when he need it, so maybe spread is good for Davy, but Tsonga just cant lose match..100 dolars just wasted money for you..
    Anyway just my opinion, Good Luck dude!
    Last edited by rich_24; 09-22-12 at 06:08 AM.

kobee24
    kobee24's Avatar Become A Pro!

I couldn't go online after the Monfils match, man what a match that was! Had Tsonga under and Davydenko also, so it came out to be a great day . Thanks again for the picks KidSeoul, wish you good luck today, I won't be on anyone cause they're close to the end of the tournaments, I think anything can happen. I bet it's going to be a great match between Tsonga and Davydenko. May tennis win!

KidSeoul

Quote Originally Posted by MagicDiceFlow View Post
    ^^^^^^^Davydenko won that third set 6-0 because Karlovic had absolutely nothing on his serve in that third set. After he lost that second break in the third set, he just gave up like he always does when his only weapon isnt working.

Davydenko used to be a very solid player 5 years ago but nowadays, he's only a shell of his former self. I've been watching/betting on the guy for years now and I was laughing most of the match as he struggled heavily to hold his serve in those first two sets against a terrible player in Karlovic.

To be honest with you, I think Levine had a better shot against Tsonga than Davydenko. At least Levine has a decent serve. Davy's serve is a joke nowadays and he's sure as hell not going to outplay Tsonga from the baseline.

Also the wins by Davydenko that you're referring to were from 2007 & 2008 ......thats almost four years ago dude!! Sharps know that in tennis, stats from anything more than a year go out the window. Players progress so much within that year. Tsonga is a much stronger player from 2008 vs today(night and day) and utilizing those outdated stats will likely cloud your judgement/capping.
    Yes, I referenced that the wins were from 2007 and 2008 in my write up. Both of which were right in the beginning of Tsonga's career. I never said because of those wins, Davydenko is a sure win. I merely am making the statement that although they played that long ago, currently I think Davy and Tsonga are playing well so it should be a good match. I thought the lines makers made a mistake at capping this at the same spread Tsonga gave Reix and Levine. That's all.

Now if Davy does play out of his mind, can he win a third time against Tsonga? That's the only reason I threw up $100. And for me, getting more than 3 to 1 for that is pretty good value and makes the match even more fun to watch. Thanks for your insight though.

KidSeoul

Quote Originally Posted by rich_24 View Post
    Tsonga and Reix are both from France.. thats why there were low spread..
    Saw Tsonga and Davy last matches, Davy realy looking bad, and actualy im leaning to Tsonga spread.. Last match Tsonga lost 0-2 1st set, but won it 6-3.. It shows, that Tsonga plays good when he need it, so maybe spread is good for Davy, but Tsonga just cant lose match..100 dolars just wasted money for you..
    Anyway just my opinion, Good Luck dude!
    Thanks and good luck to you as well if you take Tsonga!

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5409

Can't believe Monfils is screwing me today. I lot a lot today...

KidSeoul

Quote Originally Posted by kobee24 View Post
    I couldn't go online after the Monfils match, man what a match that was! Had Tsonga under and Davydenko also, so it came out to be a great day . Thanks again for the picks KidSeoul, wish you good luck today, I won't be on anyone cause they're close to the end of the tournaments, I think anything can happen. I bet it's going to be a great match between Tsonga and Davydenko. May tennis win!
    Hey Kobe! I'm glad that you cashed with me yesterday! And all the matches were fun to watch, especially Monfils! That ref was a moron! And the tard in the crowd moving during Monfils service! Lol...made it more interesting than it needed to be.

Sorry to hear you're not on my play with me this morning but I understand. It becomes more of a coin flip as you get deeper into these tournaments. But I am seriously loving Davy to cover the spread!

Cheers!

KidSeoul

UPDATE:

Both the Spread and ML has moved over night.
    Currently the Spread is now -3.5 for Tsonga, which means the sharps are on Davy with the points!
    And the ML is now +342 for Davy, so the sharps are on Tsonga for the win!

Should be a great match!

rich_24

6-0 Tsonga 1st set won easily..
    like i said Davy doesnt look good..

KidSeoul

Wow, what a horrible possible start for Davydenko. Loses 1st set 6-0!

But credit to Tsonga, he's playing like god right now. Unafraid of hitting the lines every swing!

matt1216
    matt1216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1052

Old and worn out?? How does old and worn out play two sets to the tie break and then win the third set 6-0? He may have looked old and worn out but it's obvious he isn't old and worn out.

Tsonga will have his moments but he will not be having target practice against Davy like he did against Reix and Levine. That was the point of posting my play, that Davydenko is not a Reix or Levine, so why is he getting the same spread?

As for throwing away the extra $100, well I consider it hedged with the winnings from the spread so it's really for shiets and giggles. But if Davy plays the way he should, Tsonga certainly won't be running circles around him.

Are you on Tsonga? If so, good luck to you as well!

so much for any win, let alone cover! old man Davy playin with his walker. Tsonga beating him worse than i thought!

Demonata

Wow, what a horrible possible start for Davydenko. Loses 1st set 6-0!

But credit to Tsonga, he's playing like god right now. Unafraid of hitting the lines every swing!
    We both got screwed today. I thought Monfils or Youzhny would win. What was I thinking.

KidSeoul

UPDATE:

Davydenko wins the 2nd Set 6-3!!!

Now it's looking good! And Davy looks much more confident! Tsonga falling apart!

So my $100 is paying off in terms of excitement!

KidSeoul

Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post
    We both got screwed today. I thought Monfils or Youzhny would win. What was I thinking.
    I'm not screwed yet! But yeah, Monfils and Youzhny both made me a bit nervous so I stayed away. Don't worry, you'll get it back!

rich_24

Realy interesting game..
    p.s. won Paraly Seppi/Klizan..

If Davy will win you cashes both play.. nice and GL..

KidSeoul

Realy interesting game..

Thanks bud!

Demonata

Realy interesting game..

YA I'm sure you put two heavy dogs in a parlay...

Bdolan33
    Bdolan33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2224

any have a steam link to davy-tsonga?

KidSeoul

Quote Originally Posted by Bdolan33 View Post
    any have a steam link to davy-tsonga?
    firstrowsports.eu

KidSeoul

UPDATE:

Argh. Tsonga wins the last set 6-4 and cashes in on both the spread and ML. Well, it was still a fun match! Now to see what the lines will be for Seppi vs Tsonga.

Demonata

UPDATE:

Argh. Tsonga wins the last set 6-4 and cashes in on both the spread and ML. Well, it was still a fun match! Now to see what the lines will be for Seppi vs Tsonga.
    Sorry about your loss man. Ya I've lost around 1k in past week. So I'm skipping that match.

KidSeoul

Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post
    Sorry about your loss man. Ya I've lost around 1k in past week. So I'm skipping that match.
    I hear yah! If nothing stands out, I might just stay away from it as well.

KidSeoul

TUESDAY 9/25/12:

Well, had a good run last week till Davydenko got floored by Tsonga. But still was a good week overall and looking to keep it going!

Sorry for the late post, only 20 minutes till the match begins, but just won with the Seahawks and so I thought, hey, why not parlay it into more...especially since I thought the Seahawks were done and it was money lost.

So here goes:

Viktor Troicki vs Sergiy Stakhovsky

These two have faced off 4 times in the past. Troicki has won three of the four matches. Stakhovsky won their first meeting in 2008, but since then in 2009 and twice in 2011, Troicki has beaten Stakhovsky in straight sets all three times.

Simply put, I see Troicki continuing his dominance over his recent doubles partner at the US Open and winning this in straight sets. The ML for Troicki looked good at -182 but the UNDER 22.5 (-112) look like a much better value, so here it is:

Selection : S STAKHOVSKY/V TROICKI 9/25/2012 1:10 AM - (EST)
    Total Points UNDER 22½ -112 for Match
    Amount : Risking 225 To Win 200 USD

Current Record: 10-4 +9.75

Feel like I'm playing with the houses money after the MNF game so time to go in for the kill! Let's get this people! BOL to everyone!

First ... 2345