wtt0315
    This is the Broncos Year.
    wtt0315's Avatar Become A Pro!

St Petersburg

Not sure why I am playing the tennis matches here as this has to be one of the toughest tournements for me in the past. I usually stay away from the russian tournments for reasons unseen

Ok this match is really hard to cap but I am bored and going give this a shot

E DONSKOY -125 /Garcia Lopez
    I don't even know how to cap this, Donskoy has played well in lower levels leading up to this match.
    Garcia has played like shit this year against higher levels even though he pulled a monkey out his ass against monoco in the u.s open. He has played a lot this year also but has been off since the us open so rest should be ok. In paper garcia should win here at even money. I really should pass on this and normally i would but i am going play 1 unit on donskoy. I think being in russia will help him here and not sure how motivated garcia will be. If you are not bored you should pass though

Going pass on the ram/Bachinger match they both suck ass and if i had to bet it i would go with the price and ram because this is a coin flip

wtt0315
    This is the Broncos Year.
    wtt0315's Avatar Become A Pro!

now I remember why i don't bet this tourney.. Up a set and a break.. Loses the break back goes 4-5 and is serving and gets a love game on his serve to give the set.. Russian tennis at its finest

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

My prediction has already come true on day 1. People wondering why they bet this tournament. This is the worst one of the week for sure. You've got a bunch of mid-to-low level players/Challenger types here so I think these kind of choke jobs are unfortunately going to be seen more than usual. Not that it's ever really a smart strategy, but this might be a tournament where you would make money taking all the dogs blindly. Even Cipolla who won as a large favorite today had to rally in both sets from down breaks I believe to win in tie breaks. Good luck if you bet more on this one, I've got two favorites I want to use in my parlay project in this tournament in the 1st round and then all bets are off to me. I like Klizan over the Russian WC & Stakhovsky over Andreev who is nursing a shoulder injury that forced him to retire in Davis Cup play - I would actually be surprised if he didn't drop out and let a lucky loser in his slot or last less than the full match if he does play.

statdude
    always sweating
    statdude's Avatar Become A Pro!

EP36 I really like your Klizan and Stak leans. Will be looking into them more closely.

sharlataans
    sharlataans's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2614

Was on Lopez big just because Donskoy is mobsters best friend. He looked head above Lopez, could have won EASILY.
    Guy sure has good money in his socks.

EaglesPhan36

Dogs Day #1
    Garcia-Lopez +120 W
    Vasilevski +600 L
    Ram +158 W

Dogs Day #2
    Pospisil +483
    Bautista-Agut +110
    Lacko +160

Gimeno-Traver +158

I think half of those could cash on Tuesday. Going to track this just for shits and grins because I really think chalk is going to eat shit and die in Russia this week.

EaglesPhan36

Dogs 2 for 2 already.