EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Can We Keep This Rolling?

I know the Majors are the Glam time for people to come out and bet tennis, but can we keep rolling with more discussions like we've had here the last two weeks AFTER this?

Guys like Staccocakes, HeeHaw, CrazyLou etc. who have posted more this week ... you guys should stick around and post more frequently during the smaller tourneys too. You guys provide a lot of good insight or fade material in some cases (sorry Lou) and we'd actually have a nice group of guys here talking tennis every week I think if people stick around after RG is done.

Karayilan9
    FENER / TRABZON
    Karayilan9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 105

EaglesPhan
    I know the Majors are the Glam time for people to come out and bet tennis, but can we keep rolling with more discussions like we've had here the last two weeks AFTER this?

Guys like Staccocakes, HeeHaw, CrazyLou etc. who have posted more this week ... you guys should stick around and post more frequently during the smaller tourneys too. You guys provide a lot of good insight or fade material in some cases (sorry Lou) and we'd actually have a nice group of guys here talking tennis every week I think if people stick around after RG is done.

Its tennis season, this is the place to be

EaglesPhan36

To me it'd be a shame if this forum went dead for three weeks and then picked up around Wimbledon again and then disappeared again until the U.S. Open. There's lots of good guys who have posted some nice info here in the last weekm so I hope they stick around and keep posting!

j0hnnyv
    Nadal -210
    j0hnnyv's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23

i agree. i will try to be more active.. people dont realize the tour is great to follow all season and it can be very profitable too.

BobHarvey
    BobHarvey's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 380

Guys, What about Serena Williams -120.....any thoughts? She's 5-1 lifetime vs. Kuznetsova. The line seems low. Is it a trap?

EaglesPhan36

I like Kuznetsova Bob, but I seem to be in the minority here on that. She's had a terrific clay court season, second only to Safina I think record wise. The big caviat is the head-2-head and Kuznetsova's propensity to gag in the spotlight. I'll say this, I think is the best set-up she'll have to beat Serena. Clay evens the playing field and Kuznetsova has been playing well. I'm waiting to see if people will pound that Serena line and give Kuznetsova a dog price, that would be worth a play for me. If it stays where it is, I dunno.

EaglesPhan36

Just wanna say Nice Job to everyone for continuing to post here after the French Open completed. Nice to see a variety of picks and thoughts. Keep it up!

"Sic"'s Avatar Become A Pro!

Word.... I heard u had an awkward moment just to see what it feels like EP...Nice cash on Schuettler I also played it

EaglesPhan36

Yeah that one was ridiculously off as far as odds were concerned for both guys on the grass surface in my opinion.