EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

I don't think GT loses @ home in Spain personally.

EaglesPhan36

Adding the Czechs to advance. Delpo playing injured with his wrist hurting, but playing in spite of doctors wanting him to rest. Even at full health, this is a tricky tie for the Argentines w/Berdych vs. Monaco as the 2nd match after Delpo vs. Stepanek.

BrianLaverty
    BrianLaverty's Avatar Become A Pro!

Agree with you on Sela... Soeda overpriced IMO.

matt1216
    matt1216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1052

Quote Originally Posted by BrianLaverty View Post
    Agree with you on Sela... Soeda overpriced IMO.

I Put a bit on Soeda, hes faced stronger opponents. hope he comes thru.

Bol!
    Last edited by matt1216; 09-14-12 at 01:19 AM.

snufflyjoe
    snufflyjoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4871

Shit I picked a bad day to tail you by the looks of it. No more tennis for me I thinks

Lakey
    Lakey's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6770

Quote Originally Posted by snufflyjoe View Post
    Shit I picked a bad day to tail you by the looks of it. No more tennis for me I thinks
    1 losing pick, the bloke can't be perfect.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Quote Originally Posted by EaglesPhan36 View Post
    Adding the Czechs to advance. Delpo playing injured with his wrist hurting, but playing in spite of doctors wanting him to rest. Even at full health, this is a tricky tie for the Argentines w/Berdych vs. Monaco as the 2nd match after Delpo vs. Stepanek.
    Yep got Stepanek +7.5

EaglesPhan36

Well disappointed with the overnight results. Korolev looks like he had a great shot to win, but faltered late in the 5th. Sela got outclassed. Stebe starting strong at least. Going to attempt another one of these. Sorry I didn't get this up quicker. Starts @ 7am ET.

Lucky 7 OPEN Parlay #2
    Slot 1: [Petange] Zopp -280

beefcake
    Update your status
    beefcake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 178

Gotta ride with the kid in Desein again vs Roger V +230!!

EaglesPhan36

Alright. Onto Slot 2.

Lucky 7 OPEN Parlay #2
    Slot 1: [Petange] Zopp -280 W
    Slot 2: [Cali] Pella -365

EaglesPhan36

And a clean sweep of the dogs in Davis Cup ... sucking ass and losing. 0-3. At least the Aussies are off to a good start for that bet.

Wilfred
    Wilfred's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 528

Even for a challenger how often does the -365 guy get slaughtered?

EaglesPhan36

Not often dude and to a qualifier no less who was rarely winning in the main draws of these events. Pella is a fairly solid player, especially for this level. Maybe he was sick or something. Clearly could not have been 100% given that he was having issues even winning a point.

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5421

Challenger Tennis 711 Ivan Sergeyev -170* vs Peter Torebko

Anybody have any insight on this match? EP you know challengers, heard of these guys? Any tips on it? Thanks.

matt1216

Well disappointed with the overnight results. Korolev looks like he had a great shot to win, but faltered late in the 5th. Sela got outclassed. Stebe starting strong at least. Going to attempt another one of these. Sorry I didn't get this up quicker. Starts @ 7am ET.

Lucky 7 OPEN Parlay #2
    Slot 1: [Petange] Zopp -280
    you have made some solid picks of late..... but why did you go with stebe???. I did some digging and found that the Aussie Captain called out Tomic hard befor his match against Stebe. Tomic said befor the match he would do whatever it would take to beat Stebe. Had to go with Tomic after being embaressed by Roddick.

matt1216

Alright. Onto Slot 2.

Slot 2: [Cali] Pella -365
    good call on Zopp

EaglesPhan36

Quote Originally Posted by matt1216 View Post
    you have made some solid picks of late..... but why did you go with stebe???. I did some digging and found that the Aussie Captain called out Tomic hard befor his match against Stebe. Tomic said befor the match he would do whatever it would take to beat Stebe. Had to go with Tomic after being embaressed by Roddick.
    Tomic is inexperienced on clay & Stebe has played well in most German tournaments on all surfaces. I would back Stebe again tomorrow if they replayed the match. Both guys were terrible for the most part. Stebe had opportunities in every set to be in control, but his serve just wasn't very steady. Tomic has been called out so many times by so many people, didn't mean anything to me. I don't think that really had an effect on his play today either. He played fairly poorly, but faced someone who was worse.

matt1216

Tomic is inexperienced on clay & Stebe has played well in most German tournaments on all surfaces. I would back Stebe again tomorrow if they replayed the match. Both guys were terrible for the most part. Stebe had opportunities in every set to be in control, but his serve just wasn't very steady. Tomic has been called out so many times by so many people, didn't mean anything to me. I don't think that really had an effect on his play today either. He played fairly poorly, but faced someone who was worse.
    fair enough, didnt realize Tomic had been called out alot. I guess when he plays so inconsitant, he's due for questioning. Oh well get'em tommorow man!

Lakey

The Australia tie should be decided tonight with the doubles. I think Hewitt should cover Stebe and Mayer will beat Tomic comfortably.

EaglesPhan36

About where I expected on both the Australia & Czech to advance plays. Split 1-1. Petzschner is probably the best doubles player of the four playing between Germany-Australia, but I think Becker is a liability while Guccione-Hewitt are both solid enough. Argies-Czechs would be a massive boost if Minar-Rosol can pull off a win, but Schwank-Berlocq are going to be tough. I guess the best part is if the doubles lose, Berdych is up first against Delpo to try and keep them alive. That match will be good either way. Very important that the Aussies get the doubles match because Mayer-Tomic is the 4th rubber and I think it would be tough for Tomic to win in an elimination setting.

EaglesPhan36

Czechs aren't fukking around. Berdych-Stepanek go in for doubles today. Obviously knowing they have little chance to win if they don't get this one today. I like the strategy, hopefully it pays off.

Aussies get the big win in doubles!

Mektic cashed in Bosnia from the other day on the Challenger level finally after two days of rain delays.

EaglesPhan36

Looks like the Czechs going to be in the same position as the Aussies, needing just one of two matches on Sunday to win. Think I feel better about the Czechs with the match-ups. Berdych v. Del Potro first and the Monaco v. Stepanek if necessary. Mayer v. Tomic for Australia and then Stebe v. Hewitt. Fully expect the Aussies to have to go to that 5th rubber to decide. Not expecting Tomic to come through, although that would be the balls. Argentina-Czechs are toss-ups. If Berdych plays near his best, he can beat Del Potro.

BRUTUSB33FCAKE
    BRUTUSB33FCAKE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 493

Any thoughts on Ito +120? Granted he looked like complete dog shi-t against Weintraub. But he needs the win to force the 5th match to mean anything and possibly get Japan to advance. And it's in Japan.

EaglesPhan36

Looks like a toss-up. Big pressure on Ito. Sela looked bad against Soeda. Like you said Ito looked bad as well. I think if push came to shove, I'd ride with Sela again. He was playing decently coming in, while Ito has been poor overall lately. At least Sela was competitive in the sets against Soeda.

BRUTUSB33FCAKE
    BRUTUSB33FCAKE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 493

Thanks for the insight EP.

BobW
    BobW's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 89

Del Potro will not play tomorrow due an injury. Berlocq will now play against Berdych, it's looking good for you.

Lakey

The only problem with Australia might be if Hewitt is tired playing 3 matches in 3 days at his age. Otherwise you should be fine.

EaglesPhan36

That's too bad for Delpo. He shouldn't have played on Friday, but I give him credit for playing for his country and getting them the win. I'll take it if the Czechs get through.

Not overly worried about fatigue for Hewitt. Doubles isn't all that taxing and they won fairly easily. More worried simply about his game, but Stebe was so awful on Friday that even Hewitt could probably beat him if he plays like that again. You give me those two in any scenario for an elimination match - I take the veteran.

Lakey

All up to Lleyton now.

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

That's too bad for Delpo. He shouldn't have played on Friday, but I give him credit for playing for his country and getting them the win. I'll take it if the Czechs get through.

Not overly worried about fatigue for Hewitt. Doubles isn't all that taxing and they won fairly easily. More worried simply about his game, but Stebe was so awful on Friday that even Hewitt could probably beat him if he plays like that again. You give me those two in any scenario for an elimination match - I take the veteran.
    Hope you got my PM. But it was basically as we suspected.

Am on Hewitt to win 2x and also have the Czech team bet pending. Plus a parlay of Berdych/Muggy/Mathieu. Fricken price dropped from -800 to -1000 right when I was entering the bet and didn't notice. Not sure why I even stuck him in there but I think he'll be ok.

Hewitt just needs to get this done or I'll be crying a bit

Lakey

I can't remember the last time Hewitt played this badly.

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Quote Originally Posted by Lakey View Post
    I can't remember the last time Hewitt played this badly.
    Does he think he's playing a different sport???

I keep buying out on 365 every time there's a line below -1000 just to cover my Hewitt bet. It's ridiculous how badly he looks.

Lakey

Very disappointing result for Australia and for you EP as well.

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5421

Should Monaco win today?

First 123