beefcake
    Update your status
    beefcake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 178

Lucky #7 Challengers this week..

Since we have no ATP events..Here are youre quick hitters on these 7 tourneys...

Cali(clay)...Falla and Giraldo are the big names here...Odesnik is clay master and his draw is easy(should make semis)

Istanbul(Hard)..Why Michael Russell and Ram are travelling to turkey I dont know..

Banja Luka(Clay)..Haider-Mauer fade..playing Dzuhmur in first round(home country kid)...

Pertange(hard)..AKA the Giles Muller invitational..Berankis should make semis..Possible fade of Ouanna who just won this weeks St.Remys challenger..

Ningbo(Hard)..Fade Lu who just won Shanghai,playing a guy named Norbert,

Seville(clay)..Robredo might be a bit gassed after playing many sets last week..Pashanski is hot making QF in brasov..Could be a moneymaker..

Todi(clay)..typical gang of italian fixing basterds(12)...FADE the hell out of Ungur, guy must be kicking himself after today..plays a decent guy in Krajinovic..

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

A lot of people will hate this week, but I love it. Challengers building up to Davis Cup. Of cours our Grand Slam drop-ins will disappear as well. Going to do a Wankoff Thread for Challengers this week. Likely going to look over the draws and specialize in two. Find the ones with the names I know. Spanish one looks intriguing lots of good players there.

beefcake
    Update your status

Yeah man I love weeks like this with multiple Challengers as well.Should be fun.Some good cash to be made.have not seen many crazy early upsets lately where some WC comes out of know where to upset folks.Think we see it this week.A few over +500 winners me thinks..

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Not sure. Plenty of Slumdogs dropping down again this week, so it will be interesting to see how ti shapes up. Waiting to see more lines put up.

beefcake
    Update your status

Here we go...

Playing the tired angle from last weeks players..

Dzumhur +210..Haide Maur still drunk from that gift in Brasov..

Navarro +275..Robredo is tired of slumming!

Pashanski -180

Krajinovic +250.Ungur still pissed from giving it away in brasov..

beefcake
    Update your status

Krajinovic baby!!!

Ungur won the first and then shit the bed.Think after 2 losses like this it will be in his head for a while..Keep this in mind the rest of the year!!