MagicDiceFlow
    blinded by nostalgia
    MagicDiceFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!

Berdych will upset Murray tomorrow.....here's why:

Berdych is playing the best tennis of his career at this precise moment and I believe he has an excellent chance of upsetting Murray tomorrow. When Berdych is on, he's unstoppable, capable of beating any of the big four. He can't possibly be in any better form and I expect him to be on full throttle.

Berdych's game matches up with Murray extremely well. I personally think Federer is a better matchup for Murray because Berdych holds the mental edge over the Scot. Shades of the "choking Murray" appeared in his last match against Cilic and Murray will need to be in primo form to beat Berdych's play. I fully expect the Czech to come with cannons loaded on the serve frontier. This was always the heavy advantage he had over Murray. Berdych will outmuscle the Scot if he has a good serving day and that will have a significant mental edge for him as well. I'm almost positive that there will be a tie break at some point in this match. If so, big advantage to Berdych.

Also another important factor is that for some odd reason, Murray seems at times bothered during day matches. I've seen him get into serious trouble several times during day matches this year, especially sunny & humid weather.

I predict Murray & Lendl will probably try to utilize a lot of drop shots and slices. However the Czech had a heavy dose of this against Fed......he'll be ready. Berdych's groundstrokes have always been the best out of all the big servers(Del Potro/Isner/Raonic) but against Fed, it was lights out phenomenal (the best I've seen him hit in my years of watching Berdych). If he parlays that with his massive serve......see ya next month Murray.

Getting Berdy at almost 2 to 1 is a nice bonus. This will be the Czech's finest moment of his career and look for him to advance to the finals.

Best of Luck
    Last edited by MagicDiceFlow; 09-08-12 at 09:50 AM.

h3da
    h3da's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

You are right that Berdych is playing well but you forgot the fact that Federer always struggles against Berdych in every counter... Also Federer hasn't play that well this while tournament.. walk over etc.. Good luck..

MagicDiceFlow
    blinded by nostalgia

Quote Originally Posted by h3da View Post
    You are right that Berdych is playing well but you forgot the fact that Federer always struggles against Berdych in every counter... Also Federer hasn't play that well this while tournament.. walk over etc.. Good luck..
    That match wasnt decided by Federer struggling. It was more of Berdych playing lights out. If you watched the match, Berdych overpowered Fed in all facets. If he plays like that again, he'd be almost impossible to beat.
    Last edited by MagicDiceFlow; 09-08-12 at 12:23 AM.

MastaE
    MastaE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3058

How many units you got on that game?

plankton43
    plankton43's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1965

I hope you're right about Berdych. I hope he beats Murray tomorrow, I think he beats Murray tomorrow, but I would like him to win tomorrow and then defeat the Joker... Too much to ask for? He's potentially two matches away from winning it all... he'll definitely have a realistic shot, in my opinion. BOL to all Berdych backers.

gaebiskon
    gaebiskon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5062

surely, this is gonna be exciting as hell and i cant wait to see murray fake an injury once he starts losing
    murray will not win if he gets himself in a position like he did against cilic

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1710

99% on Murray at streak 4 cash

They don't do -200 ml's that often either......

MagicDiceFlow
    blinded by nostalgia

Quote Originally Posted by gaebiskon View Post
    surely, this is gonna be exciting as hell and i cant wait to see murray fake an injury once he starts losing
    murray will not win if he gets himself in a position like he did against cilic
    Get ready to see a lot of that after the first set. Murray will get blown off the court if he doesnt stay sharp throughout the entire match today. Berdych has seen so much of him through the years, his possum tricks won't be faking anyone.

Best of Luck

MagicDiceFlow
    blinded by nostalgia

Quote Originally Posted by MastaE View Post
    How many units you got on that game?
    Three units on Berdych.

I also have a unit on the OVER 41.......Best of Luck.

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3744

Quote Originally Posted by h3da View Post
    I have to agree with this, I am on Murray.
    Federer is entering the twilight of his career gradually.

MagicDiceFlow
    blinded by nostalgia

Regardless of how well Murray plays, if Berdych plays at his potential like he did against Fed, it will be a long 4/5 setter with Berdych on top.

MagicDiceFlow
    blinded by nostalgia

Heavy periods of rain expected. Be prepared for a delay of a few hours.

adila1401
    adila1401's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2474

Ya but how often does Berdych play "up to his potential"..I understand he is your favorite player, I'm assuming that has a lot to do with your pick..regardless, I'm on Murray but BOL sir

MagicDiceFlow
    blinded by nostalgia

Quote Originally Posted by adila1401 View Post
    Ya but how often does Berdych play "up to his potential"..I understand he is your favorite player, I'm assuming that has a lot to do with your pick..regardless, I'm on Murray but BOL sir
    I do indeed like Berdych's game. Some big men like Isner/Raonic are unwatchable at times, especially during returns. For me, Berdych is the most exciting player to watch when he's on. It's a great thing to see the big man move like a gazelle and pounding winners against the big four.

BOL as well.

Brooklyn Dick
    Brooklyn Dick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22049

Raining in NY. They are saying that about 12 Noon it should stop and they will get the court ready to play then. But who knows.

Looking worse now. No telling when or if they go today.
    Last edited by Brooklyn Dick; 09-08-12 at 10:29 AM.

GoBlue77
    GoBlue77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19052

Quote Originally Posted by MagicDiceFlow View Post
    I do indeed like Berdych's game. Some big men like Isner/Raonic are unwatchable at times, especially during returns. For me, Berdych is the most exciting player to watch when he's on. It's a great thing to see the big man move like a gazelle and pounding winners against the big four.

BOL as well.
    he is playing well, made it to the final against isner and lost. he had some bad luck in that match and kinda choked. i think he is very motivated right now which i do like

MagicDiceFlow
    blinded by nostalgia

Heavy swirling winds wreaking havoc on both player's serve. Murray breaks then Berdy breaks right back. Nice job staying focused by the big man.

Both player's just got into an argument. Murray's hat got blown off by the wind and onto the court during a crucial point he should have won. Officials decided a do over.
    Last edited by MagicDiceFlow; 09-08-12 at 12:00 PM.

mdfizzle
    mdfizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!

Had no chance at the ball, chair called it right. Murray being too generous in that spot.

orlandoisme
    6 big parlays won
    orlandoisme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 390

How brave is me?

Wager Won 134312595-1 $472.00 $2,067.36 Win 9/8/12 11:00am Live In-Play Tennis 101 T.Berdych wins game 4 of set 1 +438* vs A.Murray wins game 4 of set 1

MagicDiceFlow
    blinded by nostalgia

Quote Originally Posted by orlandoisme View Post
    How brave is me?

Wager Won 134312595-1 $472.00 $2,067.36 Win 9/8/12 11:00am Live In-Play Tennis 101 T.Berdych wins game 4 of set 1 +438* vs A.Murray wins game 4 of set 1

Be careful with that in game wagering though. It becomes like a straight up slot machine with no edge involved.

Nice win nevertheless.

MrGambler
    MrGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!

nice writing MagicDiceFlow. I really like your analysis. Im on Berdych for 3 units...lets cash this one...right now 4-4

orlandoisme
    6 big parlays won
    orlandoisme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 390

Be careful with that in game wagering though. It becomes like a straight up slot machine with no edge involved.

Nice win nevertheless.
    Will do lol

thanks!

MagicDiceFlow
    blinded by nostalgia

Quote Originally Posted by MrGambler View Post
    nice writing MagicDiceFlow. I really like your analysis. Im on Berdych for 3 units...lets cash this one...right now 4-4
    Thanks Mr. G .....just giving my two cents. Hopefully it can help out anyone looking for an angle on this match.

Best of luck to us.

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

yea great write up, convincing. win or lose great play

TennisProFrance
    TennisProFrance's Avatar Become A Pro!

You can hardly beleive this is a GS SF. No atmosphere, empty seats, terrible conditions.

MrGambler
    MrGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!

ya man. Berdych 1 set....2 more to come....i would love to see Murray going down in 3 straight sets...

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

good analysis

berdych seizing the moment right now

anyone pro want to bet me 24 tokens murray wins?

berdych up 1 set.
    Points Awarded:

MagicDiceFlow gave Goat Milk 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

MagicDiceFlow
    blinded by nostalgia

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    good analysis

berdych seizing the moment right now

anyone pro want to bet me 24 tokens murray wins?

berdych up 1 set.

If I was a pro, I'd give you all of my points if Berdy wins. I really have no need for them.

Sorry Goat

Goat Milk

If I was a pro, I'd give you all of my points if Berdy wins. I really have no need for them.

Sorry Goat
    Good luck Dice

Goat Milk

Murray steamrolling him

Sorry bro

MagicDiceFlow
    blinded by nostalgia

This sucks.....the wind has put a big damper on Berdych's biggest weapon, the serve.

MagicDiceFlow
    blinded by nostalgia

Sorry, couldnt predict the swirling wind factor. Had the right mindset but the wind got Berdych today.

h3da

Lol?? Ok.

MagicDiceFlow
    blinded by nostalgia

If you've been watching this entire match, you'd know what I mean. No way Berdych can win if his serve is taken away. Murray on the other hand doesnt depend on his serve, his game is mainly defense which suits these conditions.

h3da

Lol more excuses! Cashed

12 Last