MagicDiceFlow
    blinded by nostalgia
    MagicDiceFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!

Azarenka /Sharapova Over 21 is the play Friday

Expect a highly competitive match between the two banshees tomorrow. It will be difficult to choose a side as Azarenka has the slight edge but don't count Sharapova out, the Russian's explosive shotmaking can turn the tide of this match in a heartbeat. In addition, that -200 line on Azarenka is a bit skewed imo. If I was taking a side, I would do Pova +2.5 sets. .

The safer and more solid play will be the OVER 21. Of course everyone knows that revenge will be on Sharapova's mind but is the revenge factor enough? In Pova's case.....YES. The Russian has the shot making abilities to push this match to a three setter and if not, 21 games is a good number for these two.

Even a 7-5 6-4 straight set win by either is not out of the question.....BOL!

MagicDiceFlow
    blinded by nostalgia

Three setter as expected.....barring any freak injury retirements, cash the over fellas.

Cash the Pova sets line too.

Wager Type : Total
    Wager Status : Pending Risk / To Win Amount : 660.00 / 600.00(USD)
    Accepted : 9/6/2012 10:14PM - PST

Sport / Period : WTA Match Betting Tennis / Game
    Selection : V. Azarenka (Games)/M. Sharapova (Games)
    Time : 9/7/2012 8:00:01AM - (PST)
    Line : Over 21 -110
    Game Notes : The full Match must be completed for wagers to be valid.

AceKingHigh
    Going for the Win!
    AceKingHigh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3454

Congrats, had some $$$ on this myself too, need Azarenka to win though... hope she will !!!

MagicDiceFlow
    blinded by nostalgia

Quote Originally Posted by AceKingHigh View Post
    Congrats, had some $$$ on this myself too, need Azarenka to win though... hope she will !!!
    I think you should be allright with Azarenka. Looks like she's found her groove this third set. Good Luck!