PharaohUB
    PharaohUB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11494

Bye Bye Roddick!

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

crowd not into it. he is collapsing. this sucks.

EmpireMaker
    EmpireMaker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 513

he blew his wad ...... completely finished

MeatWad
    MeatWad's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 221

He's done son! I was feeling like a sucker for laying 3-1 after that 1st set. Potro warmed up playing his game, Roddick's adrenaline rush coming back down to reality, at least he won a set in his retirement match.

MeatWad

I hate how this ass panders to the crowd at every meaningless opportunity. No wonder queers love him, starting to think the feeling is mutual. He was never in the same league as the game's greats, no need to be such a drama queen. All players should be forced to watch 100's of hours of how Federer conducts himself.

Bdolan33
    Bdolan33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2224

Insane live lines for roddick +900 at one point

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

On serve in the 4th. What am I missing here?

MeatWad

Quote Originally Posted by Bdolan33 View Post
    Insane live lines for roddick +900 at one point
    Wow, and I thought laying 3-1 Monday was tough. Live lines tend to reflect an emotional overreaction to a small segment of a game/match.

Bdolan33
    Bdolan33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2224

+2500 right now. had to bite on that

PharaohUB

I'd love to see Roddick make a game of this, but Del Potro is too good.

MeatWad

Quote Originally Posted by SBR Lou View Post
    On serve in the 4th. What am I missing here?
    Total momentum shift after the second set. Potro began winning points/holding more easily, Roddick began to struggle holding his serve and almost always broke down in long rallies. The energy levels of the players seemed to shift.

DeFactoCrippler
    DEFACTO© SAVES IDIOTS AND GONZOIDS
    DeFactoCrippler's Avatar Become A Pro!

Roddick is such a primadonna I'm surprised he didn't end his career with a deliberate drug overdose or something. It was really a pleasure to see Roddick running all over the court sweating buckets while a stud like Delpo was effortlessly stroking that forehand. No homo.

He looked like stiffler out there today. They need an sbr prop on when Roddick will get hair plugs.

PharaohUB

HAHA!! I was watching the new American Pie movie and couldn't put my finger on who stiffler looked like... I think I was thinking of Roddick.

MUHerd37
    Status Your Update.
    MUHerd37's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10678

I'm not sure why ESPN made such a big deal of this. Guy was never some freat player. He won 1 grand slam years and years ago. It's not like he was fukkin McEnroe, Connors, Sampras, or Agassi.

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

They do have a point though. His career was during the same period as the greatest player ever. He obviously was not as good as Federer, but his career was solid considering the road block that stopped him in four Slam finals. And in two of those he played Fed toe to toe.

He was a solid pro and based on our poor state of American tennis, one of the better US players. Not sure why everyone hates on Roddick so much. He was a prick early in his career. So was Djokovic until about a year and a half ago. Quite certain the majority of us were pricks when we were younger, fukk if you look at SBR ... Pricks are everywhere. Roddick matured during his career IMO. He was stubborn certainly, but hardly a guy who I would root against.

In an age of robotic personalities, he was honest and refreshingly honest.

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

Quote Originally Posted by MUHerd37 View Post
    I'm not sure why ESPN made such a big deal of this. Guy was never some freat player. He won 1 grand slam years and years ago. It's not like he was fukkin McEnroe, Connors, Sampras, or Agassi.
    it's because an american hasn't won a slam in ages and he did. not big roddick fan or anything, just saying