tevari
    purveyor of fuzzy green balls
    tevari's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 542

To Demonata:

Since we're throwing shit around, might as well throw shit around. If I get banned for this post, or the thread gets deleted, so be it. Him and I never got off on the right foot. I remember his first post in the tennis forum. It was titled something along the lines of "Demonata's Demon Picks - Experienced Bettor". I opened up the thread in hopes of seeing some useful insight or some gambling angle, but instead I saw something to the effect of:

"First pick:

Federrer -800

Winner. Record: 1-0!"

I then called him a fukktard for not posting units, etc, and the forum blew up with people looking at his thread for laughs. I think he had 17,000 views in 3 weeks. After calling him out, others did too, even Shari popped in his thread and locked it, and/or deleted it. Other funny shit that he does: Constantly misspelling player's names. Picking a random challenger player only because he was black and had "quicker twitch fibers", making "drunk" plays, and the list goes on and on. If any of you want what an example of his insight would be for any match he picks, I can sum it up with the following:

"Burdych is a great player. I really feel like he always plays well. His serve is killer. Player _____ doesn't stand a chance because Burdych is just so good."

or a real post example:

"Ok just had to hurry and place the bogomolov bet before it started and now my reasons why Albert Ramos Vinolas wont keep it within 2.5.
    He is a worthless soul. Bogomolov is too good of a demon. He will win and a 2.5 is an easy cover. He usually wins by at least 2.5 whoever he plays. He has beaten way better opponents and should easily win by at least 2.5. Vinolas is a worthless soul, he just beat tursunov but big deal. Bogomolov is a demon in this pick and should win. Good luck my demons with your picks."

I mean really, is that serious handicapping?

I think the reason why you draw so much hatred and ire around here Demon, is that you TALK a mean game, but everyone knows you lie. When I write up a thread and the play loses (which it does, often), I apologize for posting what I felt was a winner, and move onto the next one. People at least give me the respect for doing so, win or lose. You've lied about your bankroll, your knowledge of the game, and being an "experienced bettor".

Ask the forum who they feel is better. Really. Start a poll.

tevari
    purveyor of fuzzy green balls
    tevari's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 542

His words:

Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post
    Hot and cold? I can find a ton of your threads that are all losses. You are the worst capper in the tennis forum. No one takes you seriously either because you lose every single tennis bet. You make a new thread every time because you lose every one. I can look at your thread history and basically it's all losses. You could out cap me? Well than I challenge you. Pick the day. I could out cap you in ATP or WTA any day. I would just need to win 1 play because you never win.

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5421

Here's Tevaris betting strategy.

#1 Make a new thread every time I want to pick a player instead of making one thread because I only pick dogs most of the time and never win so that thread can get buried deep in the forum after it looses like usual.

#2 Only pick slight dogs or heavy dogs and when they lose like always make a new thread and say oh well.

#3 Say Demonata lies at everything even though he doesn't and I have no proof he does. Also lie about Demonatas posts.

Funny how you have to make a thread about me even though there already is one. You must be in love with me. All I do is post picks but you have to be all unprofessional like always.

You are bringing up the past and as of late I have never bashed you in your threads and even was saying good luck on your plays a lot of the time but you have to take shots at me instead because you just are a bad person and could care less about people.

If you don't like my picks I could care less but to take it this personal makes no sense to me. I was saying nothing against you but you have to butt in for no reason so I defended myself. You started this by taking shots at me.

Well look at my thread titles. I have fun with my picks. I would joke about taking him because he had faster muscles or that I was drunk etc. People did not have a sense of humor so I stopped making jokes in my thread.

It's called having fun with picks. Saying hes a worthless soul etc. My name is Demonata for hells sake. It's called Demonatas picks vs worthless souls. The players I want to lose are the worthless souls. Have a sense of humor.

You post and move on to the next one? Well of course. That's what you do if you win too. I could care less who they feel is better. I challenge you to a ATP WTA cap off. Best out of 5 plays. Only 5 units each. Only single player moneylines so you can pick your dogs when you want. I will be up more units at the end of the day. Pick the day.

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

demonata, he makes dog bets because you only need to win like 3 out of 10 to break even, even make a profit. it's a good strategy, especially in tennis.

faves win a lot too so he parlays them. it's a good idea and he does win
    Last edited by face; 09-03-12 at 11:30 PM.

Astros148
    Astros148's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 187

Quote Originally Posted by face View Post
    demonata he makes dog bets because you only need to win like 3 out of 10 to break even, even make a profit. it's a good strategy, especially in tennis.

faves win a lot too so he parlays them. it's a good idea and he does win
    WTF? he bets 90% favorites and its common sense that parlaying high juices in betting puts you in a negative ROI long term. learn something about betting

and this donk demonata is a retard , hes lost 11 in a row and claims he wins 400 or so every week hahaha. fkin square

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

i don't care i'm out of it. i like to read tevari and ep's shit

i parlay faves and play dogs, was just trying to help demonata understand

astros, you are the expert and the king of tennis. peace

Astros148
    Astros148's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 187

Quote Originally Posted by face View Post
    i don't care i'm out of it. i like to read tevari and ep's shit

i parlay faves and play dogs, was just trying to help demonata understand

astros, you are the expert and the king of tennis. peace
    im far from being an expert but i have a brain

Demonata

Quote Originally Posted by Astros148 View Post
    WTF? he bets 90% favorites and its common sense that parlaying high juices in betting puts you in a negative ROI long term. learn something about betting

and this donk demonata is a retard , hes lost 11 in a row and claims he wins 400 or so every week hahaha. fkin square
    Find me the post where I said I win 400 or so every week? I said I cash out around 400 every few weeks. I even posted proof. You are such a liar and no one should believe a word you say. You use words like donk so very unintelligent.

Demonata

Quote Originally Posted by Astros148 View Post
    im far from being an expert but i have a brain
    Just no intelligence in it.