zoo youk
    zoo youk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1197

cant believe Ferrer is in danger of losing this first set

i know i know long match but you cant give a guy like Hewitt confidence. Ferrer was up a break than had break point to go up two breaks and could not close and now it looks like it will go to a tie break unless Ferrer gets broken at 6-5

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

hewitt pisses me off, guy is like 47yrs old and never makes a fukking error

zoo youk

what great tennis in that tie break!!!! I know EP will appreciate that! that point Ferrer won to get to set point was absolutely unreal.

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

why, is ep on ferrer?

gregm
    gregm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 121

These two guys are two of the toughest players to ever take the court. Ferrer is not only physically tough, he is mentally tough as well. You never see him slouch or lose his temper, the only body language you can read with Ferrer is he starts playing faster when he is in trouble. So different from so many players on the tour, I knew Tsonga was going to lose this year at the at the open from the first set just from looking at his body language.

Ferrer and Hewitt are going to give you your moneys worth, probably one of the best matches to see at the open judging from the first set

CommonSense
    CommonSense's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12331

If anyone cares, Hewitt is 1 year older than Ferrer. They play the same type of game and is pretty much the same player except Hewitt turned pro 2 years earlier so he has a lot more mileage. He'll go down swinging in any match, unlike Tomic. lol

gregm

Thats funny about tomic. People who love tennis should watch this match because you are probably not going to see players that fight like this for a long while except among the big 3. Hewitt has retired all of 6 times in a career of over 10 years and Ferrer has retired all of 4 times in his long career. Compare the fight in Ferrer and Hewitt to these younger guys like Tomic, Del Potro, Dimitrov,etc.

zoo youk

ugh i figured after that tie break hewitts legs would be done and David would cruise. nooooooooope. down a break.

zoo youk

almost went down a double break. Hewitt had two break points and couldnt convert

zoo youk

o boy here we go. i wanna smash him in the fkn face with those stupid come on! fist pumps

MMA Fan
    MMA Fan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 259

Quote Originally Posted by zoo youk View Post
    o boy here we go. i wanna smash him in the fkn face with those stupid come on! fist pumps
    HAHA. I'm the same way man. ******* hate how these tennis players are so celebratory. When you bet against them, it feels like a huge smack in the nuts.

zoo youk

SIT DOWN Leyton. bageled the in 4th.

closes out a bama and ferrer par

gregm

Quote Originally Posted by gregm View Post
    Thats funny about tomic. People who love tennis should watch this match because you are probably not going to see players that fight like this for a long while except among the big 3. Hewitt has retired all of 6 times in a career of over 10 years and Ferrer has retired all of 4 times in his long career. Compare the fight in Ferrer and Hewitt to these younger guys like Tomic, Del Potro, Dimitrov,etc.
    Forgot Dolgopolov in that group of young guys.