EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'd Give $100 to see Roddick Go Ape Shit on Tomic

After the match, just go hog wild and berate this spoiled shit for a 10% effort @ best after the 1st set. Disgraceful effort, not that anyone who has followed this doosh would expect much less, but I'd love to see someone call him out on his shit. Get 'em A-Rod.

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

I expected him to come out with a much better effort than this. At least in the first set until/if he started to lose.

Kid is a disgrace. I'm sure the Aussie media will be pointing out how he wasn't born here after this

EaglesPhan36

I don't think any country should claim that f-er. Barely anyone clapped for him when the PA announcer said his name @ the end as well they shouldn't have.

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

lmao, pretty much happened for you.

young american guys will be way better than tomic

EaglesPhan36

Tomic reminds me a lot of Donald Young, except with better talent - but they both don't seem real dedicated to their craft and I think have too many of the wrong people hanging around them during the season. If Tomic ever got himself a coach like an Ivan Lendl who would probably make him cry like a bitch ... he might turn into something. We do have to realize he is only 19, but the expectations are lofty for him baaed on some of the runs he's made - especially Wimbledon a couple years ago. He really is a guy with the correct coach to toughen him up that should sneak in on the back end of Djokovic and Murray's careers to rise in the rankings.

I heard Hewitt started hitting with him some again after the brush up they apparently had a while back. If he had half the heart Hewitt had, he'd be a Top 20 player right now.

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

tomic fritters away points, he is cavalier. he also likes to experiment with slices and drop shots when maybe he should just slam it in the corner. hewitt is very smart and knows the worst thing he can do is an unforced error, and tries to keep the ball in play at all cost.

i am probably a little wrong because i'm no expert but that's what it seems like to me.